What am I missing about this???

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I woke with a mild cough this morning... I'm sure it's corona!

Hijinx

Hilarious
My 401k guarantees a Biden election.

You get dumber by the minute. The drop in the markat has nothing to do about Trump.
He didn't cause it and he can't stop it until idiots stop being frightened and it regains it's losses.

Stjohns3269

You get dumber by the minute. The drop in the markat has nothing to do about Trump.
He didn't cause it and he can't stop it until idiots stop being frightened and it regains it's losses.

If we had a competent president who had a strong response the market would not have reacted the way it did.

It reacted to the fact that he sent mixed messages, claimed the virus was a hoax and did nothing to ready or reassure the public until it was too late.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It reacted to the fact that he sent mixed messages, claimed the virus was a hoax and did nothing to ready or reassure the public until it was too late.

LAIR ...... he said the Democratic accusations were a Hoax

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...-coronavirus-criticism-this-is-their-new-hoax

"The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus," he told the crowd in North Charleston.

"One of my people came up to me and said, 'Mr. President they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn't work out too well," Trump said. "They tried the impeachment hoax."

"This is their new hoax," he said, apparently referring to Democrats' criticism of the official coronavirus response.

Trump, who opened the rally by declaring the "fake news just doesn't get it," accused the press of being "in hysteria mode" in its coverage of the virus.

Spitfire

Greetings:

It’s completely his fault.

The reason the market is dropping is because the market is transmitting that it wants an a actual response here and not more Fed money flooding the markets.

How much money did Treasury Sec Munchkin toss at the short-term funding markets yesterday alone? In normal circumstances, all that Capital is great and markets respond positively.

But not now. Trumps actions and words suggest that he sees this as nothing more than an economic issue.

It’s not.

Stjohns3269

Greetings:

It’s completely his fault.

The reason the market is dropping is because the market is transmitting that it wants an a actual response here and not more Fed money flooding the markets.

How much money did Treasury Sec Munchkin toss at the short-term funding markets yesterday alone? In normal circumstances, all that Capital is great and markets respond positively.

But not now. Trumps actions and words suggest that he sees this as nothing more than an economic issue.

It’s not.

How can i be so crystal clear to some people as evidenced by your response while other like GURPS scratch and claw at any idiotic opinion piece and shred of evidence to suggest Trump is somehow a well educated rational leader.

Elect a moron get a moronic response to a pandemic and a run on the market.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
What If Trump Refuses To Leave Office And Also What If He Grows Fifty Feet Tall And Shoots Lasers Out Of His Eyes?

:jameo: :tantrum :cds: :jameo:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
How can i be so crystal clear to some people as evidenced by your response while other like GURPS scratch and claw at any idiotic opinion piece and shred of evidence to suggest Trump is somehow a well educated rational leader.

Elect a moron get a moronic response to a pandemic and a run on the market.
Oh I get it.. Trump is a Moron because he got us involved in Syria.. armed terrorists to overthrow the sitting President in Libya while those same terrorists (the same ones that murdered our ambassador) abused and raped and murdered a sitting President. Sent billions to a country responsible for killing OUR soldiers.. sent guns to Mexico to arm the drug cartels, which were used to kill American Border Patrol agents..

Yeah, TRUMP is the Moron..

Hijinx

Oh I get it.. Trump is a Moron because he got us involved in Syria.. armed terrorists to overthrow the sitting President in Libya while those same terrorists (the same ones that murdered our ambassador) abused and raped and murdered a sitting President. Sent billions to a country responsible for killing OUR soldiers.. sent guns to Mexico to arm the drug cartels, which were used to kill American Border Patrol agents..

Yeah, TRUMP is the Moron..

There was no excuse for letting those men die without help.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
(a) If we had a competent president who had a strong response the market would not have reacted the way it did.

(b) It reacted to the fact that he sent mixed messages, claimed the virus was a hoax and did nothing to ready or reassure the public until it was too late.
(b) This is a mix of the patently false, personal opinion, and mind-reading. So not helpful other than as an expression of personal frustration.

(a) This statement, however, is quite helpful. So I started a thread to discuss this exact topic:

--- End of line (MCP)

The study, co-authored by 9 members of the CDC Influenza Division, used an improved modeling approach which resulted in an estimated range of deaths from between 151,700 and 575,400 people who perished worldwide from 2009 H1N1 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.

The world did not shut down nor did it decimate the population. In fact, I can't recall any impact on my ability to go to concerts, parks, work, or there being any shortages of supplies.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
The study, co-authored by 9 members of the CDC Influenza Division, used an improved modeling approach which resulted in an estimated range of deaths from between 151,700 and 575,400 people who perished worldwide from 2009 H1N1 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.

The world did not shut down nor did it decimate the population. In fact, I can't recall any impact on my ability to go to concerts, parks, work, or there being any shortages of supplies.
Missing the study's link...?

--- End of line (MCP)

truby20

Fighting like a girl

Then go out there and get it