What am I missing about this???

Hmmm.... so the voting of the emergency funding bill for 8 billion plus had 1 nay. Seems he voted no because of the many hidden extras put in by Nancy Pelosi.... I can't seem to find that list. Has anyone run across it yet?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Hmmm.... so the voting of the emergency funding bill for 8 billion plus had 1 nay. Seems he voted no because of the many hidden extras put in by Nancy Pelosi.... I can't seem to find that list. Has anyone run across it yet?
There were 2 nays, Biggs and Buck. Search HR 6074.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So, like 1,000 people have died worldwide of coronavirus....and somehow that makes it an epidemic of catastrophic proportions.

For perspective, 10,000 people have died of the boring normal flu so far this year in just the US.

Does anyone besides me feel manipulated and controlled? I need to come up with a scheme to make money off the hysterics....

Spitfire

So, like 1,000 people have died worldwide of coronavirus....and somehow that makes it an epidemic of catastrophic proportions.

For perspective, 10,000 people have died of the boring normal flu so far this year in just the US.

Does anyone besides me feel manipulated and controlled? I need to come up with a scheme to make money off the hysterics....

Greetings:

First smart and honest thing you've ever said: you are manipulated and controlled but it has nothing to do with COVID-19.

GregV814

compared to how many deaths attributed to thugs in Alameda, Burbank, Chicago, Detroit, East Lansing, .... on an AVERAGE weekend..

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Wow! All joking aside, this just keeps getting worse for some:

About 30 people remained trapped early on Sunday after a five-storey hotel being used for coronavirus quarantine collapsed in the southeast Chinese port city of Quanzhou, state media said.

About four hours after the collapse, the Quanzhou municipality said 38 of the 70 or so people who had been in the Quanzhou Xinjia Hotel had been rescued.

A video stream posted by the government-backed Beijing News site showed rescue workers in orange overalls clambering over rubble and twisted steelwork carrying people towards ambulances.

--- End of line (MCP)

Hijinx

Nope I don't feel manipulated or controlled.

Only those susceptible to the panic are letting it bother them.
I don't pay much attention to the Fake Media.

Hijinx

Wow! All joking aside, this just keeps getting worse for some:

--- End of line (MCP)
Nothing like putting the contaminated people up in a 0 star hotel.

Will those who die be counted as dying from the Corona Virus.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
What percentage is it of the population of Italy?

Are you trying to say that in the whole country of Italy they cannot accommodate 105 people in intensive care? Really? Are you seriously saying that?

29 dead. Do you know how many Italians die every day normally?
It took a week, but parts of Italy’s health system are starting to collapse, ICU units are being set up in hallways...

the city of 10 million (same size as NYC) is now being quarantined

Any more snarky comments?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Any more snarky comments?

Yep.

Doesn't it alarm you that fascist governments are using this manufacture "epidemic" that has affected statistically no one to quarantine whole cities and pen people up like cattle? Doesn't that kind of iron fisted control bother you at all?