What are your guilty pleasures?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I'm watching Glee - I love it. Have also been drawn in to Pretty Little Liars. And although I am loathe to admit it - I don't leave the room with the girl watches Big Time Rush. I wish James came in a older version.

I also love House but I don't feel guilty about that at all. :coffee:

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I'm a Gleek too. :howdy:

I admit that I really like TV on the internet. :lol:

:fixed: for me.

I don't feel guilty. I didn't watch TV shows for about 20 years and now I'm catching up. New ones and old ones.

House and Glee are on the list. I also watched the whole season of Pretty Little Liars.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Mine are

Royal Pains
Burn Notice
NCIS
Ghost Hunters
Destination Truth
Football (whichever games I may get that day)

That's about all the TV watching I do

Pete

Repete
OK, I know this is going to sound too hard to believe BUT tonight Boy was watching TV and I went outside. He came outside too later and of course he left the TV on. When I came back in there were..........I can barely believe it but on MTV2 there were Chicks in bikini's and shoulder pads playing football. I was stunned, I watched for 45 minutes.

Best show EVER!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
OK, I know this is going to sound too hard to believe BUT tonight Boy was watching TV and I went outside. He came outside too later and of course he left the TV on. When I came back in there were..........I can barely believe it but on MTV2 there were Chicks in bikini's and shoulder pads playing football. I was stunned, I watched for 45 minutes.

Best show EVER!

Victoria's Secret commercial? What timing!?! :yay:

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
I love Glee... but its not so much a guilty pleasure. I watched Gossip Girl for a bit and that was a guilty pleasure but then I got sick of it. Eh, I still watch Buffy marathons every now and then so yeah, thats my guilty pleasure!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Ghost Hunters
Destination Truth
Football (whichever games I may get that day)
:buddies:

A friend got into "Modern Family" from the start; he told me I should check it out, but I didn't. Until last night; Hulu'd the pilot... man, was that funny. :killingme I guess I feel guilty about it because I have spent the past couple days debating against Perry on Sesame Street, but I thought the gay guys on MF were hilarious. The rest of my t.v. watching is totally puritanistic though. :angel: