What if Obama wins?

What if Obama wins?

• We have more to fear than just his economic policy - there will be riots in the streets.

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • He will completely turn the USA around economically and socially.

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • He will cater to special interest groups who will want special favors.

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • He will create a greater racial divide than we have ever seen historically.

Votes: 60 61.2%

• Total voters

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
:gossip:
I'm voting Obama!!! I think we will be screwed if he doesnt win. JMO!

Don't believe everything the media is feeding you. Do some serious research. If you spend the time to look at the facts, you won't vote for Obama. He may seem wonderful now but wait til he gets elected. BOHICA!

God help us!

Beta84

They're out to get us
Aww just like anything from the DU, MSNBC, or CNN is automatically disqualified from being legit, right?

to a certain degree...but i'm in the middle and i'll tell you what, fox is the most skewed of any network. if u get all your info from there, you're running around blind. some of those stations listed above aren't necessarily too far behind, though.

johnjrval424

to a certain degree...but i'm in the middle and i'll tell you what, fox is the most skewed of any network. if u get all your info from there, you're running around blind. some of those stations listed above aren't necessarily too far behind, though.

I've seen fair and balanced reporting on Fox compared to other stations. Usually, when Fox is reporting a story, they will have both sides giving their story. That happens much less on the other channels - have we forgotten Chris Matthews?

ginwoman

Those are all good suggestions - unfortunately, I didn't realize you can't edit the poll questions after you post. Sorry!

Since we are focusing on what would happen if Obama wins, I didn't include anything pertaining to McCain as a choice.

The "we're f*****" option occurred to me but didn't think it was nice. :eyebrow:

Johnjrval........cool cat picture!

ginwoman

If he is elected, God help us if he is.

He will impose Social Security Tax on all income.

He will raise the Long term Capital Gains tax at least 33% maybe as much as 66%

He will start new government programs spending at least $1 Billion more a year.

He will have health issues that will make it so he will not finish his term.

FAX......I remember back when Bill Clinton won the first time I was sick to my stomach and sad in my heart. But we made it thru him....I'm not so sure about how we will make it if obama wins. I can't stand the thought.

jedi2814

If he is elected, God help us if he is.

He will impose Social Security Tax on all income.

He will raise the Long term Capital Gains tax at least 33% maybe as much as 66%

He will start new government programs spending at least $1 Billion more a year.

He will have health issues that will make it so he will not finish his term.

"health issues" inflicted upon him????

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
That lost me too :confused:
How could you even worry about that for the youngster when the R candidate is, well, getting up there in years :lol:
Easy. Longevity runs in the McCain line 80s-90s. But Obama's parents died relatively young. Plus Obama is a smoker.

johnjrval424

I think it is very interesting that the "racial divide" option is getting the most votes. Is that what everyone else is concerned about, too?

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
I'm not voting for either one of them. I'll write someone in. I think Obama's health issues may stem from a bullet. I have heard it said several times that he may be the next President assassinated. I do think it will take many weeks to recount votes because it will be a very close race.

tommyjones

I'm not voting for either one of them. I'll write someone in. I think Obama's health issues may stem from a bullet. I have heard it said several times that he may be the next President assassinated. I do think it will take many weeks to recount votes because it will be a very close race.

what reason would anyone have to assainate Obama?

Solja_Boy

Once Obama wins he is goign to make this country a great place and reduce the number of you black men on the streets that have been held down by this curent administation.

johnjrval424

any others? come on, anybody?

I don't think it will be his race - I think his policies will put him in jeopardy. Once all these people who think he is the new Messiah realizes that he really doesn't know what he's doing and really doesn't have their best interests at heart, there will be some real bitter people.

tommyjones

I don't think it will be his race - I think his policies will put him in jeopardy. Once all these people who think he is the new Messiah realizes that he really doesn't know what he's doing and really doesn't have their best interests at heart, there will be some real bitter people.

well shouldn't people be lining up to take shots at W using that logic? I mean look at the crisis we are in now....