RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Great! It only took the rest of us 1 day...months ago to figure out! :cheesy:
I bet he is so bright that his Momma calls him Son! :lol:

OliveOyl

Originally posted by http
So you can save that Great Falls crap for someone else who's not paying attention. Sorry. = So you can save that Great Falls crap for someone else; who is not paying attention. Sorry.

Could you repeat that?

:killingme

EvilDruidTalena

I love SOMD

:cool: Besides all the crappy severe weather alerts, I love it here. I grew up here, but I occasionally visit Arizona to see muh family. (my parents are divorced, you see and muh momma here remarried) I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else but here (Maybe Ocean City lol) :bubble: It's fun to run through the parking lot at Safeway in bondage pants lol I like the St. Charles Mall, but there is too much crime happening that no one really knows about (our close family friend is a cop lol)

SamSpade

I don't hate it here. But I'm not crazy about it either. Most of the reasons people give for liking it here aren't a plus for me, and the ones that ARE a plus, can be found a lot of other places.

http

Originally posted by cariblue
Wow! You're really quick!

You people seem really confused. Just because Rod was figured out by the general Board population lets say 5 years ago even, doesn't mean that I'm slow. Perhaps I didn't decided to pay attention to him until now. I actually looked into him about a month ago, like I said for a 1/2 hour and laughed for the rest of the day. My point in my last post was to give him props, for which I did not at the time of my discovery, again, a month ago.

Sorry for my "lateness", I wasn't around when the issue first came up apparently, gheeez.....

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by http
You people seem really confused. Just because Rod was figured out by the general Board population lets say 5 years ago even, doesn't mean that I'm slow. Perhaps I didn't decided to pay attention to him until now. I actually looked into him about a month ago, like I said for a 1/2 hour and laughed for the rest of the day. My point in my last post was to give him props, for which I did not at the time of my discovery, again, a month ago.

Sorry for my "lateness", I wasn't around when the issue first came up apparently, gheeez.....

Settle down, beavis. Not like anyone was questioning your penis size or anything :rolleyes:

H

Heretic

The one thing I hate is that there is no local news channel. I mean if this place is so great you would think that people would want to know what the hell is going on in and arround it. I came from a town with 6000 people and we had a news channel. Heck I want to know what is going on, what there is to do, who did what etc.

Another thing and this is the DC area in general is that there is no small "downtown" area anywhere. I really miss the 3 block "main street usa" where you could park eat breakfast and walk down the street and visit various establishments...again im not asking for new york city just a couple blocks worth of a downtown with a couple places to eat, shop, and yes absorb local culture. Sorry friday night at Walmart is not local culture.

withered

I've been here too long, and the longer i'm here the more I hate it. It seems the more time that passes the stupider the people, in the county, get. People forget that their cars have turn signals; red lights mean stop; a $1000 car does NOT deserve $4500 rims - - - should I continue? It's not a real bad place as long as you stay indoors, in a dark room, on your computer all day, like most of the poeple on here do. They don't complain because they don't go out enough to notice the big crap pile they live in.

The closest "mall" is more of an indoor strip mall, the best local theatures are run down by crack heads, but in the areas defense, there is a Starbucks. Can't screw that up!

OliveOyl

Originally posted by Heretic
Sorry friday night at Walmart is not local culture.

For SoMD it is....

Ever notice how you walk into the California Walmart and everyone knows each other? There's a reason for that--it's called small town America.

Sad sad sad :bawl:

OliveOyl

Originally posted by withered
I've been here too long, and the longer i'm here the more I hate it. It seems the more time that passes the stupider the people, in the county, get. People forget that their cars have turn signals; red lights mean stop; a $1000 car does NOT deserve $4500 rims - - - should I continue? It's not a real bad place as long as you stay indoors, in a dark room, on your computer all day, like most of the poeple on here do. They don't complain because they don't go out enough to notice the big crap pile they live in.

The closest "mall" is more of an indoor strip mall, the best local theatures are run down by crack heads, but in the areas defense, there is a Starbucks. Can't screw that up!

:cheers:

H

Heretic

Originally posted by OliveOyl
For SoMD it is....

Ever notice how you walk into the California Walmart and everyone knows each other? There's a reason for that--it's called small town America.

Sad sad sad :bawl:

There is nothing at all wrong with small town america, this area at one time was small town america but now it is "generica".

Small towns dont have crack heads btw.

When I was interviewing for a job here everyone told me it was a backwoods place with low crime but its not. I guess everyone I talked to was a transplant from a big city or something.

As far as the St Charles Mall goes it is ok as far as shopping goes and I dont mind the drive up there either but when you hear people that love this place say stuff about all the crime there that has to tell you something, if you love the place you live you should not have to put up with crap like that....that isn't the fault of the area that is the fault of the state of Maryland for God's sake they let a felon convicted of 1st degree murder out of jail in 9 years only to kill again. If they had taken care of things right that wouldn't have happened, if they did things right the St Charles Mall wouldn't have any real crime either.

And dont even get me started on all of the derelicts asking for money, a ride, etc in the Great Mills Road area....that kind of thing doesn't have to be put up with either.