What, no Friday Night enthusiasm yet?

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
i'll be there at probably a tad after five. how do i recognize people? just check in as "so md forums group?" whoever gets there first? then i can just ask the hostess....
I had a feeling you were one of the forum people by that lost look you had and by the way you were staring at me. We should have a newbie rule for the Friday night events that would identify them as forumites when they attend their first event. Ideas? (This could get interesting)...
Vrai will spot you as you search for them. Part of their fun is watching as you seach them out. First one I went to, I walked around looking for...I'm not sure who/what when Vrai finally said, "I'll bet you're looking for us". They had a table tent out that said something like SOMD Fun Group so pay attention to the tables.

You could also look for a group of HOT servers standing in the corner, whispering and pointing to a particular dude. That'll be Italian's table and they'll be talking about him being a stalker. :killingme Ya'll have fun.
:fixed:
What a nice evening. Perfect weather, perfect place, perfect friends. I'm a little disappointed there were no Skeevy moments. I did try to get Im Me to read my receipt in the dark to get a flashlight moment but... :whistle:
We make our own fun on Friday night, sir. If you saw that skeeve was lacking, you could have added some of you own. Remember, you have to earn that title on your own.......................................just like I did :yahoo:
I guess I need to take a critical look at my wardrobe if I've become the cleavage queen of the forum????:cds:
Either that or just watch who you sit next to each time...:evil:

I have to check with bcp but I was sure that your flashlight "app" shed some light on me last night. Was she attempting to cop a view, bcp?
and after you all left, all the waitress staff came over and sat down and was buying us drinks, and then we all went up and were dancing with them, and all the female customers kept cutting in and trying to dance with us because they said old guys were cool, and our free drinks were just stacking up on the bar because they were trying to get us drunk to take advant...
wait,, never mind I think I just shared a dream sequence with you.. carry on.
Your dream wasn't too far off. Those gals were soo much fun! Especially the shot girl. They waited until everyone else left because they weren't sure who was with whom at our table. There are some friendly ladies up in that part of the world. I can see that becoming another one to add to my list of "favorites". Thanks for the great company folks (as usual)! :cheers:

bcp

In My Opinion
I have to check with bcp but I was sure that your flashlight "app" shed some light on me last night. Was she attempting to cop a view, bcp?
I am fairly certain that had the flashlight in question had been shedding light on you, I would not have been skeeving.

Your dream wasn't too far off. Those gals were soo much fun! Especially the shot girl. They waited until everyone else left because they weren't sure who was with whom at our table. There are some friendly ladies up in that part of the world. I can see that becoming another one to add to my list of "favorites". Thanks for the great company folks (as usual)! :cheers:

I could be that when they sat down and started giving us the free shots, that right there could have triggered the dream.

PsyOps

Pixelated
We make our own fun on Friday night, sir. If you saw that skeeve was lacking, you could have added some of you own. Remember, you have to earn that title on your own.......................................just like I did :yahoo:

Dare I try to out do the Skeeve King. :notworthy

PsyOps

Pixelated
I could outdo him.
his problem? he is basically a gentleman.
me, I only fear the pan. deep down, I am a skeevy a-hole.

THAT'S IT! :jet:

Our next meeting there will be a skeeve competition: IS vs. bcp

Get your Skeeve-helmets on and demonstrate your best Skeevie abilities.

:jerry:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I am fairly certain that had the flashlight in question had been shedding light on you, I would not have been skeeving.
:ohwell: I'll take that as a no...
bcp said:
I could be that when they sat down and started giving us the free shots, that right there could have triggered the dream.
I think it was the contents of that black dress...
I could outdo him.
his problem? he is basically a gentleman.
me, I only fear the pan. deep down, I am a skeevy a-hole.
:cool:

As long as Pan Lady loves my voice, I'm safe. If she ever thinks I'm being a bad influence on you, THEN I'm toast. :yikes:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Dare I try to out do the Skeeve King. :notworthy
:cool: All these compliments tonight! :roflmao:
THAT'S IT! :jet:

Our next meeting there will be a skeeve competition: IS vs. bcp

Get your Skeeve-helmets on and demonstrate your best Skeevie abilities.

:jerry:
:war: :duel:

Which lady could handle being the "target"?
Vrai will be away
Im_Me will be away
Bann would disown me and I can't allow that
Pan Lady would never allow me to see my favorite daughter again
I might have to forfeit my crown to bcp :jameo:

Actually I don't think there will be any wimmings there next Friday. Of course, no wimmings means the sky is the limit and......What are the rules Psy? :angel:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:cool: All these compliments tonight! :roflmao:

:war: :duel:

Which lady could handle being the "target"?
Vrai will be away
Im_Me will be away
Bann would disown me and I can't allow that
Pan Lady would never allow me to see my favorite daughter again
I might have to forfeit my crown to bcp :jameo:

Actually I don't think there will be any wimmings there next Friday. Of course, no wimmings means the sky is the limit and......What are the rules Psy? :angel:

What am I chopped livah? :drama:

We'll be there next Friday.... whereever there is. How about that place on Solomons Calypso Bay? Nice outdoor deck... we could leave before the ruffian crowd comes in.

Or someplace else...

bcp

In My Opinion
Bann is not chopped liver.

Now, lets look at Oh,, just off the top of my head and for no real reason or hidden motives/agenda,, Stoneys in Prince Frederick?
been June since we me there and it is almost a midway point.

bcp

In My Opinion
Wife heard the word Skeevy on the radio this morning.

and she thought it was a made up word.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
What am I chopped livah? :drama:
We'll be there next Friday.... whereever there is. How about that place on Solomons Calypso Bay? Nice outdoor deck... we could leave before the ruffian crowd comes in...
I hate liver so you couldn't be that. Besides, I included you :shrug: I didn't get to talk to you & FH at all last Friday. Ya know; bcp on my right and Im Me on my left...:whistle:

I like both suggestions but there's something about Stoneys makes me want a milkshake...
Bann is not chopped liver.
Now, lets look at Oh,, just off the top of my head and for no real reason or hidden motives/agenda,, Stoneys in Prince Frederick?
been June since we me there and it is almost a midway point.
Well, that's 2 for Stoneys...
Wife heard the word Skeevy on the radio this morning.

and she thought it was a made up word.
It is a made up word. Im Me made it up and pinned it on me for being nice to her. :really: I couldn't find it in the dictionary but I didn't look in the urban one...

Hank

my war
I hate liver so you couldn't be that. Besides, I included you :shrug: I didn't get to talk to you & FH at all last Friday. Ya know; bcp on my right and Im Me on my left...:whistle:

I like both suggestions but there's something about Stoneys makes me want a milkshake...

It is a made up word. Im Me made it up and pinned it on me for being nice to her. :really: I couldn't find it in the dictionary but I didn't look in the urban one...

(verb) to gross out; to digust; to make your skin crawl, sometimes with undertones of sexual deviance/perversion

Urban Dictionary: skeeve

YW

:howdy:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Stoneys at Broome's Island, not in the shopping center in PF, right?

If so, I'm fine with that! :getdown:

Im_Me

I hate liver so you couldn't be that. Besides,

(verb) to gross out; to digust; to make your skin crawl, sometimes with undertones of sexual deviance/perversion

Urban Dictionary: skeeve

YW

:howdy:

I use big words like mayonnaise......... I don't make them up....:coffee: