what song are you listening to?

TCROW

A bit out of my wheelhouse, but my son gave me a media player loaded with some music appropriate for my gym workouts. This song was the last one that played earlier today. I love the relentless, driving rhythm section.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Joe is great. Check out this old video of a 12 year old Joe Bonamassa jamming with Danny Gatton's band:

Thanks and I've watched it before. Absolutely incredible! I was blessed to see Danny Gatton perform once many years ago at the Wolftrap Jazz and Blues Festival. So amazing!

Here is a video of Joe talking about Danny and giving credit for all the things he taught him:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
This is the song Joe Bonamassa opened with at the show I went to Friday night, done at his concert a week before in Chicago, and the stage set up is the same so it's pretty much reliving the show I saw. It's an old Muddy Waters tune amped up for today.

TCROW

Progressive Rock fans old and new:

Here's The Claypool Lennon Delirium (Sean) covering King Crimson's In the Court of the Crimson King. This performance brings three generations of progressive rock elements/musicians into a new generation.

• Old School King Crimson cover
  • meets son of John and Yoko, a competent musician in his own right, 2nd generation progressive musician
  • meets Les Claypool, a more modern progressive musician with an underpinning of funk

Some of their original material has definite Beatles influence, example linked below the KC cover

littlelady

God bless the USA
After reading, and responding to threads tonight; not to mention, what Cher has had to say, lately...this song...I was 10 when it came out. :jet:

Last edited: