What the hells happening to Charles County?????

Ponytail

flomaster said:
There are good people everywhere. We as a minority culture have put ourselves where we are. Who cares if Bill Cosby got in trouble for sexual anything. That doesn't make him a bad black guy who grew up in section 8 housing. Just makes him a horndog who got caught.

Bill Cosby got caught with his pants down? :Jet: :lol: I don't remember that. Get off your bananabox and get to work! JD misses you. :lol:

Qurious

Im On 1.
johnjrval424 said:
Okay, here's another one:

Karibu Books - books for African-American people. Where are the bookstores for white people? BORDERS :killingme

Million Man March - march on Washington for black men (although not directly advertised as such) - where's the march for the white men? KKK March on Washinton in the 1920's :popcorn:

Historically black colleges - so can the white's have their historically white colleges back now? Harvard, Yale & Princeton r still around r they not? :doh:

McDonald's commercials featuring only black people - isn't that a form of reverse discrimination? You must not watch a lot of tv, Mcdonalds is very diverse, they have commercials for with all races in them :eyebrow:

I could go on but these are just a few of the examples of the unbalanced views that exist right now. And the minorities don't get a fair shake? :lalala:if racism/segregation/slavery never existed in this country there wouldn't be a need for all the programs that minorities have today. :shrug:

:yay:

queencity28

Disco Stu said:
Every freakin' news article is about some robbery or assualut or worse. What the hells going on with this place?

It wasn't this bad back in the late 80s/early 90s. Must be the influx of PG County and DC section 8 housing people who got kicked out for some reason.

On a bigger note, the black community needs to step up to the plate and hold its young men accountable and responsible for their actions. Too much of this "Tyrone ain't nuthin' but a victim" crap is being used as an excuse for bad criminal behavior.

I am sorry your ancestors were slaves, but that does NOT give you an excuse or validation to live a criminal lifestyle!!!!!!!!!!

Selfish young jerks, only care about their immediate needs and dont give two cents about anyone else.

Wow, you have issues. Hurry up, you're going to be late for the Klan meeting.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
johnjrval424 said:
Then can you explain the "Million Man March"? Is it not headed by at least two of the individuals I mentioned?

Again media opportunity and what really was accomplished as a result??? :coffee:

OldHillcrestGuy

Well you may see a drop in crime reports from Charles County soon, not that crime is dropping, but the new Sheriff "Rex" may hold back on what gets released to the press, so it appears his plan on crime is working, which wont be any different then the previous Sheriff was doing. Charles County just does not have the manpower on the force and moving the white shirts out of the office and onto the streets is not the answer, the population is growing faster then they can graduate new officers. They can only hire what the County Comissioners allow in the budget. More officers more tax increases.
All you need to do to see where all the Waldorf crime is coming from is to see the home addresses of the suspects that are caught. Its easy for them to come down across the county line do there dirty deeds and head north, either to 210 by Berry Rd. or right back up 301. Charles County gives PG County a lookout, think PG Police really look very hard for the suspect vehicle they have enough of their own problems. Charles County will give a darn good effort to catch them and pursue them up the highway, unlike PG. .

queencity28

aps45819 said:
Watch the news and see if you can figure out why YBMs get singled out for being robbers and rapists.

That is because of "Media Portrayal". Case in point: During Hurricane Katrina, if you saw a group of black people coming from a looted store with bottles of water and food for their family and friend's survival, they were called LOOTERS on the news.
If a white family was doing the same, they were not called LOOTERS as loosely as the black families. It was all understandable then. They were called SURVIVORS.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Qurious said:
if one overexaggerates the intensity of the crime in their everyday activities (going shopping at the mall, to the movies or anywhere for that matter) it is paranoia.

Its like living in fear. I'll be damned if I live in a city and let its crime stats claim what I do in my everyday life.

"honey the waldorf color coded threat level is orange...what r we going to do??" :sarcasm:
You are 100,000 percent correct. I will not let the crime rate dictate what I do. Unfortunately I am the only one in the house that can operate a 9 millimeter that could be used to protect my family from all the thugs that have been operating in the area. There are people who are afraid becuase they are and we can't change that. Its not paranoia. You are paranoid about what may not exist. The news reports facts that waldorf has become a high crime area lately. You can best be scared of that and not be paranoid.

Ponytail

OldHillcrestGuy said:
Well you may see a drop in crime reports from Charles County soon, not that crime is dropping, but the new Sheriff "Rex" may hold back on what gets released to the press, so it appears his plan on crime is working, which wont be any different then the previous Sheriff was doing. Charles County just does not have the manpower on the force and moving the white shirts out of the office and onto the streets is not the answer, the population is growing faster then they can graduate new officers. They can only hire what the County Comissioners allow in the budget. More officers more tax increases.
All you need to do to see where all the Waldorf crime is coming from is to see the home addresses of the suspects that are caught. Its easy for them to come down across the county line do there dirty deeds and head north, either to 210 by Berry Rd. or right back up 301. Charles County gives PG County a lookout, think PG Police really look very hard for the suspect vehicle they have enough of their own problems. Charles County will give a darn good effort to catch them and pursue them up the highway, unlike PG. .

Shoot, just read the police blotters here on somd.com and look at where the individuals are from for drug busts. Not all, not even a high number of them, but some, are from DC. If they're coming THIS far, it's not difficult to believe that alot of the crime in PG and Charles County is being commited by folks that reside in DC.

As was mentioned earlier. It's partly a matter of the have and have nots. Crud in DC ain't got. So they go to PG and Charles to get.

Qurious

Im On 1.
flomaster said:
You are 100,000 percent correct. I will not let the crime rate dictate what I do. Unfortunately I am the only one in the house that can operate a 9 millimeter that could be used to protect my family from all the thugs that have been operating in the area. There are people who are afraid becuase they are and we can't change that. Its not paranoia. You are paranoid about what may not exist. The news reports facts that waldorf has become a high crime area lately. You can best be scared of that and not be paranoid.

Where do u live in Waldorf if you dont mind me asking (neighborhood)....

and since when was Waldorf high crime last featured on the evening news?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Karibu Books - books for African-American people. Where are the bookstores for white people? BORDERS

Million Man March - march on Washington for black men (although not directly advertised as such) - where's the march for the white men? KKK March on Washinton in the 1920's That was almost a century ago, what have you got for the last 20 years?

Historically black colleges - so can the white's have their historically white colleges back now? Harvard, Yale & Princeton r still around r they not? Yes and the admission requirements are lower for blacks than whites

I could go on but these are just a few of the examples of the unbalanced views that exist right now. And the minorities don't get a fair shake? if racism/segregation/slavery never existed in this country there wouldn't be a need for all the programs that minorities have today.
How long do the programs need to be in place? One generation, two, twenty?

Ponytail

flomaster said:

You realize that you are arguing with someone that is more oblivious, than "Qurious", right?

chernmax

INDECENT EXPOSURE: On Nov. 13 at 8:50 a.m., Charles County Sheriff’s officers responded to the 12600 block of Willow View Place in Waldorf for the indecent exposure report. Investigation revealed the victim, a 29-year-old Waldorf woman, was sitting in her vehicle when she observed the suspect emerge from the woods and expose himself. The suspect is described as a dark-complexioned black male between 16 and 25 years of age and between 5 feet 8 inches and 5 feet 10 inches tall. He was wearing a blue or black jacket, dark pants and a ski mask.

Ponytail

chernmax said:
INDECENT EXPOSURE: On Nov. 13 at 8:50 a.m., Charles County Sheriff’s officers responded to the 12600 block of Willow View Place in Waldorf for the indecent exposure report. Investigation revealed the victim, a 29-year-old Waldorf woman, was sitting in her vehicle when she observed the suspect emerge from the woods and expose himself. The suspect is described as a dark-complexioned black male between 16 and 25 years of age and between 5 feet 8 inches and 5 feet 10 inches tall. He was wearing a blue or black jacket, dark pants and a ski mask.

:lol: sounds like his thugwear was missing a belt.

Qurious

Im On 1.
aps45819 said:
Karibu Books - books for African-American people. Where are the bookstores for white people? BORDERS

Million Man March - march on Washington for black men (although not directly advertised as such) - where's the march for the white men? KKK March on Washinton in the 1920's That was almost a century ago, what have you got for the last 20 years?

Historically black colleges - so can the white's have their historically white colleges back now? Harvard, Yale & Princeton r still around r they not? Yes and the admission requirements are lower for blacks than whites

I could go on but these are just a few of the examples of the unbalanced views that exist right now. And the minorities don't get a fair shake? if racism/segregation/slavery never existed in this country there wouldn't be a need for all the programs that minorities have today.
How long do the programs need to be in place? One generation, two, twenty?

Racism/Segregation & certain forms of slavery aren't going away. The sooner people face that, the sooner they'll accept and realize why most of these programs will stay in place for miniorities.

chernmax

So is this considered fighting back... :whistle:

HATE CRIME: Sometime between Nov. 11 and Nov. 12, suspect(s) used orange spray paint to write racially offensive words on the roadway leading to the parking lot of Zion Baptist Church located at 8105 Annapolis Woods Road in Welcome. The suspect(s) wrote “KKK,” “White Power” and “Bang Boom.” Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact the Charles County Sheriff’s Office

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Qurious said:
Where do u live in Waldorf if you dont mind me asking (neighborhood)....

and since when was Waldorf high crime last featured on the evening news?
By news I meant the papers. My apologies for coming off like it was bigger than it was. I live in the Pinefield neighborhood but lived in Wexford Village and St Charles before that.

Just sad to see a good area go downhill like it has. We all want better for our kids and that's my biggest driver.

chernmax

Ponytail said:
:lol: sounds like his thugwear was missing a belt.

Most thugwear belts are 20 sizes too big in order for you to get the right a$$ hanging out of your pants look... :coffee: