• Turn them in ASAP

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • Not turn them in but not take them in

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • Take them in and hide them

Votes: 14 21.9%

• Total voters

sommpd

I would be interested to know why you think that?

1. Because the United States Government doesn't have the authority to make me do anything I choose not to do. They can't "make" me turn in any person.

2. There is a separation between church and state clearly in our constitution, so there would be no way for our government to order the "round up" of a particular religious sect.

3. The whole idea that "government" is this idiological being, rather than what it is, a group of diverse legislators, is idiotic.

S

SeoulFood

No, I just have an opinion and I'm not afraid to tell you what it is. Here's another one. You're an azz and I think you need to STFU! Oh, and I definitely make quite a bit more than 7-11 employees. I don't know what store owners make. If they are in the six figures, you may be right.

Oh, I thought I'd correct your grammar and spelling.

You are as dumb as you sound, aren't you?

Don't be jealous that 7/11 employees or owners make more than you
and actually pay taxes.

Just curious, are you as dumb as you sound, SoulFood?

dipshat..<- spell check please....

you make 6 figures? i doubt it. people that make decent money
aren't as ignorant and idiotic as you seem to be.

Now go dig some more holes, and whine about 7/11 employees
make more money than you.

unfortunatey you are REP. You give everyone in the party a bad name.
in the wrong tax bracket also. wannabe republican ###..

touche

M

Mousebaby

dipshat..<- spell check please....

you make 6 figures? i doubt it. people that make decent money
aren't as ignorant and idiotic as you seem to be.

Now go dig some more holes, and whine about 7/11 employees
make more money than you.

unfortunatey you are REP. You give everyone in the party a bad name.
in the wrong tax bracket also. wannabe republican ###..

touche

SO since my husband makes 6 figures then we're not ignorant! :getdown:

S

SeoulFood

SO since my husband makes 6 figures then we're not ignorant! :getdown:

I dont give a #### what you or your husband makes.
You dont make more than me, or ever will.

Im American and i know my heritage, proud of it.
Unfortunately rednecks on this forum aren't as bright
and the only heritage they have is knowing the persons name
behind the counter at social services.

I find it really funny how all these " SO CALLED AMERICANS" are so
god damn stupid. They contradict themselves and the founding
princples of America, but to stupid to realize it.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Tell me Buddy, when did the Germans attack us?? :tap:

Tell me Buddy, when did the Italians attack us?? :tap:
December 7, 1941. You can be blind to that fact if you so choose. To say that the Axis powers weren't in it together directly before December 7, 1941 is just foolish. Germany knew that the United States were involved in the war, selling goods to the allies. Sure, we tried our best to stay out of direct combat but it was only a matter of time and they knew it. It was assuredly in Germany's best interest to befriend Japan. Germany could take care of the East and Japan could secure the West, thus splitting the United States' efforts.

If anything, Germany was the larger threat.

Even before Pearl Harbor, President Franklin D. Roosevelt and the American military chiefs had agreed on a common strategy with Great Britain: Germany, the most powerful and dangerous of the Axis powers, must be defeated first. Only enough military resources would be devoted to the Pacific to hold the Japanese west of an Alaska-Hawaii-Panama defensive line.
Brief History of WWII: The Pacific War

Well maybe how to blow up a disco with a child, or how to saw off the head of a live conscience human in under 30 seconds. They certainly have excelled at that huh? :ohwell:

Oh look, white cracka's shooting and blowing up innocents. Better deport every single one of them, since they're white and all. We can't let these white folk just blow up or shoot just anyone, now can we? Let's make sure we take the necessary precautions and just annihilate them all.:yay:

Succintly put, make sure you hate on the deserving people. Anything else makes you look no better, really.

Attachments

• ted.jpg
    ted.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 64
  • columbine%20rpg.JPG
    columbine%20rpg.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 66
  • dahmer.bmp
    66.7 KB · Views: 115
  • shooter.bmp
    87.9 KB · Views: 88
  • oklahoma.bmp
    92.7 KB · Views: 67

BuddyLee

Football addict
Now we can't say all Muslims are evil, but unlike Germany we CAN say all the people that have attacked us, and killed our citizens WERE Muslim. This is NOT racism, and we can't be blamed for how we look at Muslims. Muslims need to blame their own for any extra vigilance we have towards them.. but they don't.

BIG difference.
I think we need to be more specific. There are particular Muslims that are evil just as there are other groups that practice evil around the world. We should focus our hatred on that small group and not Muslims as a whole. If we indict all Muslims we will assuredly lose. Hating on that many people is fruitless. It wastes time, money, and energy.

I was wrong about the Muslim numbers earlier. There are currently more Christians.

At a level of 1.2 billion, they represent about 22% of the world's population. They are the second largest religion in the world. Only Christianity is larger, with 33% of the world's inhabitants.

Islam is growing about 2.9% per year. This is faster than the total world population which increases about 2.3% annually. It is thus attracting a progressively larger percentage of the world's population.

How many Muslims are there?

R

RadioPatrol

A friend of mine told me she knew a muslim man and they see americans as the devil. Why in God's name are they in OUR country if they feel that way?

I will treat them the same way they would treat us. Nuff said.

they want to take over, spreading Sha'ria everywhere

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That...

Unfortunately.. many here and in american society are too stupid
to know what " America, Americans" means not to mention
what it stands for.

...wasn't the question. I think there are plenty of Muslims who know damn well what America is about better than 'real' Americans. Like Allan Keyes blaming racial profiling on black criminals that exhibit certain profiles, American Muslims have no problem with stereotyping for angry young Muslim males. They aren't stupid. They marvel at the lunacy of some of our policies just as they should.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Ahhhhhhh.... so Germans & Italians were flying those zero's that day. Thanks for the history lesson. :yay: :duh:

You are intentionally being obtuse just to be argumentative. :smack:

We get it. You hate everybody who doesn't look like you and talk like you and you are always right even when you are wrong because you can not be anything but right. :rolleyes:

Here's the thing, you can argue til your blue in the face (or beet red) because you are an AMERICAN and have FREEDOM. If there is no FREEDOM, ie religious freedom, then this is NO LONGER America and you are just as likely to persecuted as the next.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You are intentionally being obtuse just to be argumentative. :smack:

We get it. You hate everybody who doesn't look like you and talk like you and you are always right even when you are wrong because you can not be anything but right. :rolleyes:

Here's the thing, you can argue til your blue in the face (or beet red) because you are an AMERICAN and have FREEDOM. If there is no FREEDOM, ie religious freedom, then this is NO LONGER America and you are just as likely to persecuted as the next.
No you don't get it. And you are wrong as usual. Carry on. :yay:

Beta84

They're out to get us
No you don't get it. And you are wrong as usual. Carry on. :yay:

migtig is wrong for saying this country is founded and based on freedom for all? You might want to reread a few key documents that are stored in the nation's capital. Lucky for us it's only a car ride away.

Christy

b*tch rocket
1. Because the United States Government doesn't have the authority to make me do anything I choose not to do. They can't "make" me turn in any person.

2. There is a separation between church and state clearly in our constitution, so there would be no way for our government to order the "round up" of a particular religious sect.

3. The whole idea that "government" is this idiological being, rather than what it is, a group of diverse legislators, is idiotic.

You have entirely missed the point of the question I posed. It wasn't a question of "what is" it was a question of "what if". If you don't feel compelled to answer a hypothetical question, then don't. :shrug:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
migtig is wrong for saying this country is founded and based on freedom for all? You might want to reread a few key documents that are stored in the nation's capital. Lucky for us it's only a car ride away.
I agree with that.

She's wrong by saying:
Miggy said:
"You are intentionally being obtuse just to be argumentative.

We get it. You hate everybody who doesn't look like you and talk like you and you are always right even when you are wrong because you can not be anything but right"

Last edited: