What's for dinner?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Tonight: deep fried chicken wings.

Tomorrow: Sous Vide rib roast, grilled red potatoes, cranberry bread with cream cheese filling for desert, and my own concoction for drinks. One mango, one orange, one anjou pear cut up into a pitcher, add Gollywobber Peach 'wine', let it sit overnight. To serve, pour into a glass, add ice and sparkling mineral water with a touch of grenadine for color.

rio

Hamburgers, hot dogs, brats, sesame chicken, asparagus, zucchini, and squash all grilled. Sides of raw veggies, potato salad, fruit tray, chips, and baked beans. Dessert was brownie parfait, and a raspberry and white chocolate mousse over a cake type suff that was delicious. And about 20 friends and family members to enjoy it with us. A good meal and day.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I just put a Spicy Pork Belly Cinnamon Roll in to slow roast for lunch tomorrow with the Sisters. 😋
Eh, @RoseRed , not a fan of this internet-famous recipe, but the failure was probably on my end. My oven went kaput halfway through the process, so I switched to my air fryer and I forgot to reduce the heat, so the pork belly rolls over cooked. ☹️

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Tomorrow: Sous Vide rib roast, grilled red potatoes
Moooooooo.....
(sorry Kwillia.... :lol:
20240527_151341.jpg 20240527_152036.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yesterday we grilled a mess of oysters and then a bunch of nice thick Lumpkins-raised ribeyes. Sunday we feasted on pulled-pork BBQ made with the pork left over from pig we roasted on Saturday. Definitely an eating-good kind of weekend...