What's for dinner?

rio

I did ribs and brisket in the smoker. The ribs were terrific but the brisket was a fail. I'll end up recooking it for stew or chili.
Well, at least the brisket will make a nice smokey stew or chili. I've never made a brisket cause I know I can't make it like my Grandma made it and I'd just be disappointed even if it was good.

luvmygdaughters

I haven't had a good baked potato in a long time, the wife insists on nuking them so the skin never crisps up. When I made them it was give them a good coating of bacon grease and a sprinkle of crunchy salt and bake for at least an hour.
Cant stand baked potatoes in the microwave. Its got to be either oven baked or on the grill!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Boboli pizza. Polly-O whole milk mozzarella, pepperoni, marinated mushrooms and bacon. The Aldi pre-cooked bacon works great. Crisps without sogging the rest in fat.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm getting ready to walk next door to the Thai restaurant. Always good...no driving required..

Edit: Rubio's instead...and still a short walk.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
0523241726~2.jpg

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I just put a Spicy Pork Belly Cinnamon Roll in to slow roast for lunch tomorrow with the Sisters. 😋
You're trying that recipe from on line! Report back!

I had a nice visit with my niece this afternoon. She got to raid my closet and then we had dinner at Local. Delish!