What's for dinner?

Kinnakeet

Tonight prolly(LOL) have a burger and a couple quarts of beer and then jam in Joe's Garage after that probably chase some catholic girls... if you get it you get it

stgislander

PREMO Member
I just called and talked to Rick.
They are having shrimp,ribs, snake bites all kinds of fish and the list goes on..............
Sounds awesome.
$28/ person.
Kids are weighed before and after for price.
What... no chicken wings tonight? :mad:

Last month they had blue catfish as the fish. :yum: They were saving the snakehead for Sat night.

Blister

We went to Salt around 3. Nice sitting out on the porch with a Bloody Mary, enjoying the view. The Missus had a shrimp and crab Bucatini pasta, and I had a Crab Roll, kinda like a lobster roll. Both were very good. We like to go out between busy times. 1the kitchen and servers are all less stressed and more enjoyable when they aren't swamped.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nothing. Not hungry.

But we played a joke at California Liquors. Sis and one twin stopped in. 30 minutes later, myself and the other twin stopped in. Counter guy looked puzzled. So I told him. 😂

They are having shots for dinner. I'm home doing laundry.

• Haha
Reactions: rio

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Picked up some fresh ground chuck today. The thought of a big juicy rare cheeseburger seems to appeal to me about now.

Grumpy

Went to Ketch 22 in Herrington Harbor..had a crab cake sandwich and bleu cheese cole slaw(was different but I liked it). Crab cake was very good, seems most restaurants have upped their game with crab cakes lately. Went to Wharf 38 (new) in Deale a couple weeks ago and had one of the best crab cakes I've had lately, seems like I have had a few at different restaurants that were really good this summer.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I couldn’t wait for dinner so I delayed lunch and made the big meal for 2 o’clock. All the aforementioned items plus I found some king crab legs in the freezer.

Ruby had some too. She’s really a fan of king crab.