What's for dinner?

Temp got to 180 so I moved it to the instapot to finish. It will finish rendering the internal fats and it should come or full of flavor and do tender! I get the smoker cooked down and covered. And it seems just in time.

rio

Papa John's pizza. I've been canning all day. No room or energy to cook and didn't plan ahead enough to use the slow cooker.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
its-salisbury-steak-day.jpg

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Garlic-ginger chicken stirfry, fried rice and egg rolls. Oolong tea.

I have a very disappointed German Shepherd. She doesn’t seem to understand why she can’t have any.

gemma_rae

I was supposed to go out for AYCE seafood but I was too tired after my pool day. Grilled ribeye and tots instead.
I avoid AYCE places, for good reason though.

I take it as a personal challenge. I hate giving up and I'm just too damned close to a whole other wardrobe already!. :lol:

I'm eating Alien pods, some folks call them Brussels Sprouts.

Sigourney Weaver Alien Gif GIF

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I avoid AYCE places, for good reason though.

I take it as a personal challenge. I hate giving up and I'm just too damned close to a whole other wardrobe already!. :lol:

I like buffets because it feeds my need to have a bite of everything. Menus drive me crazy and a lot of times I'll give the server several choices and tell them to bring me the one they think is best.