What's for dinner?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Hey...I'm a good kid too!
Debatable....

I had de-salted and rubbed a brisket yesterday to make pastrami, but got buy with the contractors and errands, too late to get it on the grill. So it will sit in the fridge until tomorrow.

black dog

Free America
Hey...I'm a good kid too!

I was in Cassopolis MI last weekend...short drive northeast of South Bend.
Thats close, but I dont love you enough to drive 3 hrs each way. SGI or B Oliver sure thing. I would drive to buy their dinner.
You let me know when your coming to Muncie and I will buy you dinner at LaHodys or in Marion at the Tomahawk. Your choice.
Muncie for being a sh!thole has a dozen? good places to eat.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Doc told me things.
Lies..all of it.

Saw Doc out on the big tractor discing the front field earlier in the summer when I went to put my annual pig/hog order in with the Dutchmen on James Rd. Had his trademark fedora on top of his head and was rolling some dirt over. Good to see him out doing what he loves; never see him at the LP store any more.

Say..did you hear about B having his late-model ATV stolen right from his garage area the other week?? Takes some big stones to invade the extensive Oliver compound and steal more than a dandelion flower.

buddscreek

Lies..all of it.

Saw Doc out on the big tractor discing the front field earlier in the summer when I went to put my annual pig/hog order in with the Dutchmen on James Rd. Had his trademark fedora on top of his head and was rolling some dirt over. Good to see him out doing what he loves; never see him at the LP store any more.

Say..did you hear about B having his late-model ATV stolen right from his garage area the other week?? Takes some big stones to invade the extensive Oliver compound and steal more than a dandelion flower.
the problem with dad home and farming is a never ending supply of damaged equipment to repair..

SamSpade

Debatable....

I had de-salted and rubbed a brisket yesterday to make pastrami, but got buy with the contractors and errands, too late to get it on the grill. So it will sit in the fridge until tomorrow.
Really want to know how this turns out. Last batch I made didn't have a good crust on it, and ended up tasting more like baloney.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Cracker Barrel. B'fast for dinner. Wanted the southern fried chicken, but they were out. At 6pm. Recurring issue here, always out of things way too early in the day/evening. Now I remember why I dont come here except for b'fast.

black dog

Free America
Lies..all of it.

No we haven't heard, wow, they had to have come in the back way. Its not like driving by Docs. J and B's house to do it.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
They are cheap right now....$70/bushel for #1s off the boat. I'm steaming up a bushel Saturday; probably end up picking out at least half of them to make crab cakes.
Wow! Is there any way you could put in an order for another 1/2 bushel for a friend? :biggrin: