What's for dinner?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Mom, sis and I went to Drift Inn, first time for all of us. We had crabs, hush puppies and a few Blue Moons. Really good and a good price too.

Reactions: rio

rio

Mom, sis and I went to Drift Inn, first time for all of us. We had crabs, hush puppies and a few Blue Moons. Really good and a good price too.
We were going to go there last year, I think, but were too late. They had already closed for the season, and we just never think of it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
We were going to go there last year, I think, but were too late. They had already closed for the season, and we just never think of it.
We were pleasantly surprised, but I've seen good reviews online. And the price was MUCH better than Seabreeze. You should give it a try before they close for the season. If they do. I'm not sure.

Grumpy

Funny, was there Friday night...Had crabs(they were fantastic) and I got one of the worst crabcakes of the summer..Had a good time, loved the wait staff, they were fun.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Funny, was there Friday night...Had crabs(they were fantastic) and I got one of the worst crabcakes of the summer..Had a good time, loved the wait staff, they were fun.
I think our waitress was Savannah, she was great! Sorry about the crab cake.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I made a Dijon mustard sauce with soy sauce, garlic salt and dill for the salmon and, of course, asparagus. Leftovers for tomorrow.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Thinking about trying red fish on the Weber kettle grill. I caught another one yesterday that was just shy of 2 feet long. What a blast on an ultralite combo and 4# test line.
:oldman:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Didn't get to the red fish on the grill the other night, but deep fried a few thin pieces cut from the tail end of the filets along with a few perch filets. Potato salad and deep fried taters tots for sides and a Fuji apple for desert.