What's for dinner?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Brig-a-dier Half Smokes over charcoal. My wonderful fiancé stopped at BK Miller's in Clinton and got me a 6lb pkg of what are supposed to be the closest thing to the old Briggs Half Smokes, since they went out of business. Briggs were by far the very best half smoke I've ever eaten. One of those and an ice cold Yoohoo were the ultimate late night snack for a growing teen breaking curfew. 😆

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Blackened Shrimp Alfredo and asparagus from last springs harvest.
0830241735~2.jpg

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Enchiladas is something I want to try my hand at eventually.

Maybe tamales too.

WheezyCarl

Went to Fitzie's for dinner last evening. Our first time there, it was very relaxing by the water. Good food and drinks at a reasonable price. Bonus- we saw the fireworks show that was held on the square. Win/win!!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Not tonight's dinner but we have a brisket marinating to be put on the smoker in the middle of the night. There are cut up veggies in the Vidalia onion marinade (we get at BJ's) to lightly cook tomorrow, corn on the cob and home made macaroni salad.
Tomorrow, six friends will come over and will be bringing desserts, spud salad and shrimp salad. And wine. We consume a lot of wine when we get together!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Went to Fitzie's for dinner last evening. Our first time there, it was very relaxing by the water. Good food and drinks at a reasonable price. Bonus- we saw the fireworks show that was held on the square. Win/win!!
One of our favorite stops when we're out in the boat. I remember all the way back when it was "just" Dock O the Bay....been there a few times over the years. ;-)

Last edited: