whats up with???

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
virgovictoria said:
I THINK YOU ARE IN THE WRONG - SO THERE! WHATEVER YOU SAY IS NULL AND VOID BECAUSE I SAY SO! I'M RUBBER AND YOU'RE GLUE - WHAT YOU SAY BOUNCES OFF OF ME AND STICKS ON YOU!!! CIRCLE, CIRCLE.. DOT, DOT.. NOW I'VE GOT MY COOTIE SHOT!

FEEL BETTER?
I DO! :coffee:
:huggy:

Where did you get those candles you bought me when we had to put Tipper down? They were THE BEST.

:love:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
:huggy:

Where did you get those candles you bought me when we had to put Tipper down? They were THE BEST.

:love:
~Che' Target~ I believe they carry extended scents now and how they are available. I was looking into replacing the oil and sticks I had bought at Pier 1.. :yay:

sockgirl77

dawn said:
I went to their house after the fact. which is still the scene.
I am 100% on the Mattias side, however you went to the scene after the fact which does not give you a one up on anyone. You were not there when it happened or shortly after when the officer had the option or did not have the open to show off his bite. :shrug:

P.S. This is not a damn pissing match.

dawn

smcop said:
How do you know the scene wasn't altered?

Well considering how upset they were, I don’t think anyone that just had this happen to them would be in the state of mind to alter a scene.

Besides that they cant place the blood of the dog at the doorstep, they have the dogs teeth saved, it is very obvious they were pulled out of the dogs head, and the dogs collar, is in half.

The officer knew the dog, the officer knew the dog was there, he should have been prepared with his mace or tazer if he feared his life (knowing beforehand about the dog, or maybe called animal control before he went there). The officer has shot a total of three dogs now, his record is not impeccable.

I have a lot of Charles county police officers that are my friends, some are officers, some are detectives, some are in sergeant ranks, and some are retired, and as I said in my very first post, I usually take up for the police officer by instinct, but I cant this time. This police officer was wrong every way around. There is more to the story, that has not come out yet, and if you are a police officer and for Charles county than I am sure you are aware of the other facts that are not released and if you know the other facts, than you know that they are not in favor of the officer. --

I'm not in this for a "pissing match", but I feel like the Mattia's are getting bashed.

sockgirl77

dawn said:
I'm not in this for a "pissing match", but I feel like the Mattia's are getting bashed.
A majority of us in here are on their side. I would say that an even bigger majority of us in here really and truly do feel for them.

smcop

dawn said:
Well considering how upset they were, I don’t think anyone that just had this happen to them would be in the state of mind to alter a scene.

Besides that they cant place the blood of the dog at the doorstep, they have the dogs teeth saved, it is very obvious they were pulled out of the dogs head, and the dogs collar, is in half.

The officer knew the dog, the officer knew the dog was there, he should have been prepared with his mace or tazer if he feared his life (knowing beforehand about the dog, or maybe called animal control before he went there). The officer has shot a total of three dogs now, his record is not impeccable.

I have a lot of Charles county police officers that are my friends, some are officers, some are detectives, some are in sergeant ranks, and some are retired, and as I said in my very first post, I usually take up for the police officer by instinct, but I cant this time. This police officer was wrong every way around. There is more to the story, that has not come out yet, and if you are a police officer and for Charles county than I am sure you are aware of the other facts that are not released and if you know the other facts, than you know that they are not in favor of the officer. --

Dawn I think you are biased from the beginning! You say you take up for police officers, yet you somehow showed up at the Mattias residence. I am not taking up for anyone. But I read these posts and there is a lot of stuff that just doesn't make sense. I am telling you right now! I am a police officer and there is no way an ambulance would refuse to take me to the hospital if I said I was hurt! That is an out and out lie! I don't know this police officer and am not saying police officers don't make mistakes. I do however see that this is a very emotional issue for people and I don't see everyone being completely unbiased when talking about this. I don't see the dog owners getting bashed, I see the police officer doing his job getting bashed!

M

missperky

smcop said:
Dawn I think you are biased from the beginning! You say you take up for police officers, yet you somehow showed up at the Mattias residence. I am not taking up for anyone. But I read these posts and there is a lot of stuff that just doesn't make sense. I am telling you right now! I am a police officer and there is no way an ambulance would refuse to take me to the hospital if I said I was hurt! That is an out and out lie! I don't know this police officer and am not saying police officers don't make mistakes. I do however see that this is a very emotional issue for people and I don't see everyone being completely unbiased when talking about this. I don't see the dog owners getting bashed, I see the police officer doing his job getting bashed!

Why would the dogs owners get bashed?

BlackSheep

smcop said:
10-4 :yay:

calamity jane

dawn said:
There is more to the story, that has not come out yet, and if you are a police officer and for Charles county than I am sure you are aware of the other facts that are not released and if you know the other facts, than you know that they are not in favor of the officer. --
I'm sure a lot of us would like to know what the other facts are.

dawn

sockgirl77 said:
A majority of us in here are on their side. I would say that an even bigger majority of us in here really and truly do feel for them.

While there is alot of us that are for them, there is still the ones that post that tries to raise doubts, and that is what irrates me.

I do feel for the people that have been attacked by dogs, and I dont want to make is seem like I discount that other people have been through attacks, but this once particular case, it bothers me. The spot that the dog was first shot at was just two feet from the door--I cant fathom where the police officer can say the dog attacked him. If the dog attacked him his chain would have been extended, it wasnt. The officer has said the dog wasnt chained up, these people loved Max, they would not let it run free when no one was home, they are right on route 231 and the dog could very easily run out in the road if he was not tied up so for the officer to say he wasnt tied up is incorrect, and if the dog was not tied up, then when the officer tried the first, and second door, the dog would have been there, not when he came around to the third door. The Mattia's have a gravel driveway, so its not like you can drive up and not be heard.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
smcop said:
Doing his job involves shooting a dog when serving a warrant?

Come, on smcop. What is the Charles County Sheriff's Department doing to take up for their officer? Even the St. Mary's SD came out and stood up for their officer when they shot the man that was suicidal because he had to go back to Iraq. Why isn't the Charles County SD defending this guy?

smcop

calamity jane said:
I'm sure a lot of us would like to know what the other facts are.
Well I would like to wait to see the investigation complete like some other people have said here before I pass judgement! I want to have all the facts. Then if the officer did something wrong he should be punished. But people here want to punish him just because he shot a dog? Some people have suggested that he hit the dog to get him off of him. I read the post from the poor girl who said it so elegantly...I am glad that the officer wasn't disfigured by this dog. I feel HORRIBLE for the dog and it's owners, but the dog is an animal and the police officer is a person.

M

missperky

smcop said:
Well I would like to wait to see the investigation complete like some other people have said here before I pass judgement! I want to have all the facts. Then if the officer did something wrong he should be punished. But people here want to punish him just because he shot a dog? Some people have suggested that he hit the dog to get him off of him. I read the post from the poor girl who said it so elegantly...I am glad that the officer wasn't disfigured by this dog. I feel HORRIBLE for the dog and it's owners, but the dog is an animal and the police officer is a person.

If it was my dog, I'd rather the cop hit it then kill it, I guess that's just me.