whats up with???

dawn

Since I am new here, I dont know if there is away to reply to karmas left to me other than to copy and paste and respond this way, if there is another way I am sorry and if someone will tell me how I will be more than happy to respond the right way -- but I got this statement with karma so i feel like i must respond--

The officer was bitten. I think that proves the dog was attacking!

First off the ambulance that responded to the scene REFUSED to transport the officer to the hospital becuase there was no obvious wounds -- so I am sorry before you make the statement that the officer was bitten have your facts straight. The officer has not come forward to show any wounds to his body, nor has anyone from the police department commented on the case. If the officer did come forward at this point with any proof positive, I am not so sure I would beleive him as a week has passed.

I heard from a very very very reliable source that the ambulance refused to take the officer to the hospital so now if you want to send karma and put a smarty pants statment with it, at least have your facts right!

dawn

Another Karma question

the dogs testes are obviously intact in one of the pictures. Why aren't all of your dogs neutered? Not giving you red, just asking.

I dont have any quirky reply or smart answer. Two of dogs are and two arent. No reason, they do not run wild, we have 6 acres and they basically stay on the property, pretty much no chance of them mating with another dog since they stay on our property. Every dog I have had nutured have become rather large (fat) people think my pit bull is pregos since she is so huge. My dogs go to the vet on a regular basis and the vet never inquires about getting them fixed, so in all honesty, no reason what so ever -- but my dogs are not aggressive because of it either. And the person that gave me the red karma because they say max deserved to die becuase he was not nutured was so far off the mark for saying that it enraged me.

But for the record, I did go back by and see the Mattia last night and no Max was not nutured. The Mattia also said they are looking for an attorney that may be able to help them so if anyone knows of someone please either post the info or send a private message.

They also said that a lady stopped by and indicated they may want to be careful as now the police might have it out for them because of all the publicity. I told them that the police will want to end this as quickly as they can, and to please please do not give up their fight. They also said some people are offering to have bake sales to donate any money needed. I think it is such a great thing that people are so willing to help out.

marybek

mphilyaw said:
Its sad that people think animals are just animals. We are animals too. If a MAN attacks and bites you would you shoot HIM 7 times? No. More than likely you would punch him or something to that extent. Why didn't Deputy Long kick the dog or move out of range of the dog. If a man came to your house and tried to open the door, which the officer did try and open the garage door, then you would expect your dog to defend your property not just sit there, so why is a police officer any different just because he carries a badge. A lack of common sense is what caused this situation.
I have been reading through these posts and this whole thing makes me want to share my story. I don't post much but here goes. When I was 22, many years ago, my brothers family dog (a german shepard) who had always been pleasant attacked me for no known reason. I suffered over 200 stiches in my legs, abdomen, arms and face. I have been disfigured for a number of years, and have had numerous operations to attempt to correct some of my obvious injuries. People stare at me all the time!
When this happened, after trying to pull the dog off, my brother began to beat the normally calm freindly dog with a pipe to get him off of me. It was several more minutes before the dog relented and ran away.
I don't know if the officer was right to be where he was or not, but I am happy he didn't suffer the same fate I have had to endure for too too many years!

Dork

Highlander's MPD
sockgirl77 said:
That officer should not have even been there.

Ummm, why not? He was just doing his job. I guess if he was writing you a ticket, you would have told him to go get the deadbeat dads and leave you alone.

I would like to suggest that all of you stand back and put yourself in a situation like this. Talk to people who have been bitten, disfigured, and familes of people who have been killed by dogs.

1. Should the officer have waited til his face was ripped to shreds and his arms were mangled to do anything? Not knowing the dog beforehand, think of what was going through the officer's mind when the dog was lunging at him. He had no idea the dog was a cute friendly harmless little pet. All he saw was teeth coming at him.
2. Would you rather see a dead dog or a severely hurt human being?
3. Do you really think taking the life of a dog compares to the lifelong pain and sufftering a human being has to go through after being viciously attacked by a dog? OK, in this case he wasn't hurt bad but that's not the question.
4. Humans and dogs are different. If you ran over a human with your car v. running over a cat or squirrel, don't you think it would be handled differently?

I just feel there are a lot of people judging this situation with their hearts and not their heads.

M

missperky

Dork said:
Ummm, why not? He was just doing his job. I guess if he was writing you a ticket, you would have told him to go get the deadbeat dads and leave you alone.

I would like to suggest that all of you stand back and put yourself in a situation like this. Talk to people who have been bitten, disfigured, and familes of people who have been killed by dogs.

1. Should the officer have waited til his face was ripped to shreds and his arms were mangled to do anything? Not knowing the dog beforehand, think of what was going through the officer's mind when the dog was lunging at him. He had no idea the dog was a cute friendly harmless little pet. All he saw was teeth coming at him.
3. Do you really think taking the life of a dog compares to the lifelong pain and sufftering a human being has to go through after being viciously attacked by a dog? OK, in this case he wasn't hurt bad but that's not the question.
4. Humans and dogs are different. If you ran over a human with your car v. running over a cat or squirrel, don't you think it would be handled differently?

I just feel there are a lot of people judging this situation with their hearts and not their heads.

He continued to knock on doors? Why? Was 2 doors not enough? Why approach a dog you do not know? We all have questions.

You think he was justified in using deadly force on a dog that didn't bite him, ok. You may see a dog as just a dog , but some of us don't.

I would feel bad if I ran over a person just as I would be if I hit a dog.

smcop

dawn said:
Since I am new here, I dont know if there is away to reply to karmas left to me other than to copy and paste and respond this way, if there is another way I am sorry and if someone will tell me how I will be more than happy to respond the right way -- but I got this statement with karma so i feel like i must respond--

The officer was bitten. I think that proves the dog was attacking!

First off the ambulance that responded to the scene REFUSED to transport the officer to the hospital becuase there was no obvious wounds -- so I am sorry before you make the statement that the officer was bitten have your facts straight. The officer has not come forward to show any wounds to his body, nor has anyone from the police department commented on the case. If the officer did come forward at this point with any proof positive, I am not so sure I would beleive him as a week has passed.

I heard from a very very very reliable source that the ambulance refused to take the officer to the hospital so now if you want to send karma and put a smarty pants statment with it, at least have your facts right!
That is absolutely ridiculous! An ambulance CANNOT refuse to take a patient requesting to be transported to the hospital! I suggest you get your facts straight, or stop LYING. I don't have a "dog" in this fight (no pun intended) I am a dog lover and wasn't at the scene so I haven't commented. But please, don't make stuff up!

M

missperky

smcop said:
That is absolutely ridiculous! An ambulance CANNOT refuse to take a patient requesting to be transported to the hospital! I suggest you get your facts straight, or stop LYING. I don't have a "dog" in this fight (no pun intended) I am a dog lover and wasn't at the scene so I haven't commented. But please, don't make stuff up!

:howdy: Hey!

dawn

Dork said:

Ok, first of all, this officer drives a blazer not a police car, so he would not be out giving someone a ticket -- so your comment wherein one would tell him to go find the deadbeat dads is incorrect

Second -- While I feel for people that have been disfigured, bitten or killed by dogs, (my best friend was attacked by her dog, but she was in his face as he was eating, (she was a child when it happened), that is not the case here, this officer was not bitten, disfigured, or killed by the dog

Third -- Should the officer have waited till his face was ripped to shreds and his arms were mangled? The dog did not attack the officer -- the ambulance refused to transport the officer to the hospital because there was no visible injury to the dog killer. You also say -- "not knowing the dog beforehand, think of what was going through the officer's mind when he saw the dog was lunging at him. He had no idea the dog was a cute friendly harmless little pet." Ummmmm, yes he did know the dog, and knew the dog by name -- so again, you are incorrect!

Fourth -- would I rather see a dead dog or severely hurt human being? It depends -- I would rather not see neither, but considering this is the THIRD dog this officer has killed, one would wonder if he is a waste of life.

Fifth -- I wont even respond to you point number 3 -- it is pointless

and Sixth -- Humans and dogs are different, and to be honest sometimes I would rather the world be filled with dogs than humans! "If I ran over a human with my car, v. running over a cat or squirrel, don’t I think it would be handled differently?" to that response, I am sorry, but I am a true animal lover, if I would (which I never have) ran over a squirrel, cat, dog, any animal, yes I would stop, if I killed the animal, I would move it off the roadway and if had tags, I would surely call the owners. I for one have stopped many of times to help stray animals on the street. It is because of people like you and your mentality that this world is so screwed up.

You feel people are judging this situation with their hearts and not with their heads-- Well I am sorry, I know for facts not hearsay the story -- and if you think for one minute that this dog should have been shot 7 times in the head, so much that he was almost decapitated, you are wrong, dead wrong -- there is mace, tazers and other forms to prevent an animal attack -- not a gun. Please get your facts straight before you write a post -- pictures are everywhere and I have quoted several times look on st. marys today -- there is a picture of where the dog was shot, the bullets tore into the concrete of the walkway just two feet from the door, if the dog lunged and attacked the officer, the dog would not have been shot at the door, the dogs chain would have been extended the fullest extent (which is the length of the house and garage), not at the door step. Also in the pictures you can see where the dog tried to get away from the cop, there is a trail of blood leading away from the house, down the hill. This officer shot the dog 7 times, the dogs collar blew off his neck from the force of the bullet, the dogs teeth blew out of his mouth from the force of the bullet, come on, there is no justification for that, I am sorry.

dawn

smcop said:

IT IS NOT RIDICULOUS! IT IS FACT AND YES AND AMBULANCE CAN AND WILL REFUSE TO TRANSPORT IF THERE IS NO INJURY. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! I KNOW FOR A FACT, I REFUSE TO GET INTO A DEBATE ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. YOU MAY BE A DOG LOVER AND WAS NOT AT THE SCENE, BUT I WENT TO THE SCENE -- SO I BELEIVE I HAVE ONE UP ON YOU!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
dawn said:
IT IS NOT RIDICULOUS! IT IS FACT AND YES AND AMBULANCE CAN AND WILL REFUSE TO TRANSPORT IF THERE IS NO INJURY. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! I KNOW FOR A FACT, I REFUSE TO GET INTO A DEBATE ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. YOU MAY BE A DOG LOVER AND WAS NOT AT THE SCENE, BUT I WENT TO THE SCENE -- SO I BELEIVE I HAVE ONE UP ON YOU!
I THINK YOU ARE IN THE WRONG - SO THERE! WHATEVER YOU SAY IS NULL AND VOID BECAUSE I SAY SO! I'M RUBBER AND YOU'RE GLUE - WHAT YOU SAY BOUNCES OFF OF ME AND STICKS ON YOU!!! CIRCLE, CIRCLE.. DOT, DOT.. NOW I'VE GOT MY COOTIE SHOT!

FEEL BETTER?
I DO! :coffee:

M

missperky

virgovictoria said:
I THINK YOU ARE IN THE WRONG - SO THERE! WHATEVER YOU SAY IS NULL AND VOID BECAUSE I SAY SO! I'M RUBBER AND YOU'RE GLUE - WHAT YOU SAY BOUNCES OFF OF ME AND STICKS ON YOU!!! CIRCLE, CIRCLE.. DOT, DOT.. NOW I'VE GOT MY COOTIE SHOT!

FEEL BETTER?

Damn. :twitch:

:lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
dawn said:

Does it matter if he is a cop?

Last edited:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
virgovictoria said:

FEEL BETTER?
This is my favorite post of the day. :smile:

Not affiliated with Kwillia's Post of the Day. :peace:

B

Big Fatty

virgovictoria said:

FEEL BETTER?

go girl! :popcorn:

dawn

RoseRed said:
Does it martter if he is a cop?

No, do we have proof that he is?
I could say I was one too.

All I know is what the Mattia told me. They said that Benedict refused to transport the officer becasue there was no visible injuries. I beleive the Mattias would have some sort of knowledge, they were there.

Where is officer long, to back up his story?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
virgovictoria said:

FEEL BETTER?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to virgovictoria again.
:roflmao:

B

Big Fatty

virgovictoria said:

FEEL BETTER?

I just wanted to quote this one more time to see it again. :lmao: