Where are all the milf huntin cougar hawks at?

S

shiki

Seriously. Is there someplace (lusby area) they tend to gather?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Seriously. Is there someplace (lusby area) they tend to gather?

so ya lookin for horny older lady action:shrug:

Monday night is bingo night at the lusby american legion. Did you try there???

or may karokee night at guidos:shrug:

S

shiki

so ya lookin for horny older lady action:shrug:

Monday night is bingo night at the lusby american legion. Did you try there???

or may karokee night at guidos:shrug:

no I'm not lookin for older lady action...

also didn't guidos burn down????

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
no I'm not lookin for older lady action...

also didn't guidos burn down????
gump youre a friggin genius

1. Cougar 3731 up, 480 down

An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her #### together.
That cougar I met last night, showed me #### I didn't know existed, I'm goin back for more.

S

shiki

An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her #### together.
That cougar I met last night, showed me #### I didn't know existed, I'm goin back for more.

let me explain this slowly....I know what cougar and milf mean, that's why I'm lookin for the MILF hunters and cougar hawks...as in the younger guys who like milfs...see what I'm sayin?

Again, didn't guidos burn down?

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..

For a minute there I thought your spelling had improved:lol:

let me explain this slowly....I know what cougar and milf mean, that's why I'm lookin for the MILF hunters and cougar hawks...as in the younger guys who like milfs...see what I'm sayin?

For your own self-preservation, I suggest you not troll this forum looking for ANYTHING!!

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR

and thats the genius part:cartwheel

S

shiki

and thats the genius part:cartwheel

sorry your brilliance is just too much for me. I see you're impressing yourself too.

For your own self-preservation, I suggest you not troll this forum looking for ANYTHING!!

I'm just amusing myself. I don't trust not a soul at this point haha, certainly no one from the interwebs.

Medical News: STD Rates Escalate for British Boomers in Middle Age - in Infectious Disease, STDs from MedPage Today <---------
I'm sure the situation here in Calvert County ain't much better :flowers: