Where are all the milf huntin cougar hawks at?

SoMDGirl42

You're only 38. Not old enough to qualify you as a cougar. I suggest you PM Andy. He'd hit anything at this point. :killingme

sockgirl77

You're only 38. Not old enough to qualify you as a cougar. I suggest you PM Andy. He'd hit anything at this point. :killingme

Cougar

(see also hunt, prowl, corner, pounce). Noun. A 35+ year old female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male. The cougar can frequently be seen in a padded bra, cleavage exposed, propped up against a swanky bar in San Francisco (or other cities)waiting, watching, calculating; gearing up to sink her claws into an innocent young and strapping buck who happens to cross her path. "Man is cougar's number one prey"

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Neither. You know better than that. :lol:

There's a :hot: guy from Minor Buckler in here today. He's a fireman and his ringtone is " A Countryboy Can Survive"

:jet:

I slipped your cell number in his hand and told him that it's an emergency. You need a plug installed ASAP!!

You're welcome.

S

shiki

Then why are you trolling? Maybe you need to update BOB.

If I get too horny I can always prowl the local fast stop...at least until high school is back in session. :coffee:

Attachments

• th_catemporer.jpg
    th_catemporer.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 76

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
If I get too horny I can always prowl the local fast stop...at least until high school is back in session. :coffee:

Are you a teacher? If not, be careful. I hear the teachers guard there young bucks pretty well round these parts...

:lmao: