Where are all the milf huntin cougar hawks at?

S

shiki

I dont know why they'd take you seriously, I mean when your first post said
"Seriously. Is there someplace (lusby area) they tend to gather?" - they should know that you're not being serious. Stupid horn dogs.

I was using in more colloquially. Sorry. My bad. :coffee:

from urban dictionary6. Seriously

Seriosky (sic) actully means: "Am lying", and you Know it"
This comes from all the politicians, crooks and others who have used the word "seriously" when they were actually lying, e.g: "Seriously, am Innocent-Robert Blake","Seriously, am innocent-Martha Stuart","seriously, am straight"-Ryan Seacrest
Dude seriously, i got an A on that Chemistry test.

Pete

Repete
not sure what you mean by that. Please explain your strange language to me.

A while back, fishn' who is a guy, posed as a chick to see how many poon hounds would try to beat down his door. Then he outed them. It was great fun.

S

shiki

A while back, fishn' who is a guy, posed as a chick to see how many poon hounds would try to beat down his door. Then he outed them. It was great fun.
ah. manginas. hah. who said the M in milf had to stand for Mom?

You got me. I'm a dude. :coffee:

what a relief. It was getting hard to keep up the charade.

It means "you smell"!

and you, sir, smell like pussy.

livinlf2fullest

Discreet Cougar Hunter

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 55

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Sugar daddies? Oh my....i can't wait to see what Idiocracy clip Larry will post now! :lol:

Last edited:

blondie4512

You can put that smilie away. The guys you're looking for don't have a working one anymore.

What 40's??? I thought that was prime time??? I don't know, I'm only kidding I have a age cap anyway. No sugar daddies for me, thats just gross. Rich and young would be fine though.