Where are all the milf huntin cougar hawks at?

J

jjsmommy99

maybe I missed this...but Radiant do you have kids? If not then you are technically not a MILF.

K

kris31280

maybe I missed this...but Radiant do you have kids? If not then you are technically not a MILF.
:lmao: She's been drinking the water around here that makes everyone extremely fertile...

She's got 4 kids (which, I've noticed, seems to be about the average number since I know more people with 4 kids than I do with 1 or 2...)

J

jjsmommy99

:lmao: She's been drinking the water around here that makes everyone extremely fertile...

She's got 4 kids (which, I've noticed, seems to be about the average number since I know more people with 4 kids than I do with 1 or 2...)

Geeze....a mini daycare

K

kris31280

I have four children and I could care less if anyone calls me a MILF or not but when they do I take it as it's intended.
:huggy: I'd say you're a MILF... even if I don't wanna F... you're still a MIL but that just sounds weird.

Either way... you're pretty spectacular :yahoo:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Geeze....a mini daycare

You could say that. All four were very much wanted and I'd have more if I could.

I've been told I'm not a "breeder" because all four children have the same father, I work, and am not on welfare, thank you very much. :diva: