Where are all the milf huntin cougar hawks at?

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
dew slop, toot's, and unfriendly's!!!!!

Dew Drop is full of the young kids that think they are all that and then some, Toot's is full of the old people/bikers and Friendly is plain trashy. Anderson's in Clement's isn't too bad. The people are nice and the age group is decent. But that's too far to go.

J

jjsmommy99

Dew Drop is full of the young kids that think they are all that and then some, Toot's is full of the old people/bikers and Friendly is plain trashy. Anderson's in Clement's isn't too bad. The people are nice and the age group is decent. But that's too far to go.

Yes, you are right. Got all 3 of them right on the head. St. Mary's needs a Hard Times Cafe.

sockgirl77

The bars around here are dumps. Why do you hang out in them? Maybe if you started going to other places, you'd meet other kinds of people and not the "winners" you've been with.
I do not go to bars to meet men. Learned that lesson years ago.
She doesn't hang out in them, she bartends part time.
Actually, I do because there's not much else to do around here.
Oh? Does she wear beer goggles when she's working?
No.
dew slop, toot's, and unfriendly's!!!!!
Saturdays at Dew Drop are actually nice. And Toots just rocks! :yay:
I think she was poking fun at herself. But I'm sure Socki will explain.
Yes, of course I was. :lol:
See, my post above.
Try the Victory Bar...:yay:
It's not publicly open as far as I know. It is not too far down the road from where I work.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Chain has had me tied up for over one year He's probably ready for an additional milf by now, so you make sure you come back after feeding your mutts!

:love:

:fixed: you know I love My MILF. :smoochy:

Hit the damn bars and/or clubs. That's the only place you're going to find yourself a boytoy.

boytoy is not the same as MILF hunter or cougar hawk. :nono:

It is true. They hang out at bars.

I, for one, detest bars.