Where did you attend High School

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
gigi6 said:
Graduated from HS in Southern California! Yup - California girl all the way.........that would be California, the state, not the town! Great place to grow up - but I'm glad I don't live there anymore!
What high school?

gigi6

Grew up in Mission Bay and went to School at Marian High School in Imperial Beach.

And.........no, I'm glad I left California because its too crowded, too much traffic, the crime is out of control and the cost of living is out of this world! Its just too much! I miss it because its where I grew up, but I love Maryland and my children and I consider this our home. Southern Maryland? No place better.

bcp

In My Opinion
Arundel High School in Gambrills

Being my first post, I felt the need to read the graduation dates to get a feel of the age group here.......

damn Im old.

be easy on me.

camily

Peace
Finally, someone not making their first post about how they want to meet for a discrete relationship. Welcome!!!! I'll even give you green for that!

bcp

In My Opinion
camily said:
Finally, someone not making their first post about how they want to meet for a discrete relationship. Welcome!!!! I'll even give you green for that!
well, let me explain my reason for joining.

1) not looking for a relationship, discrete or otherwise, I am happily married with 1 child, (daughter, 10) and plan to stay that way..

2) I am tired of the forum that I have been on since 1998 due to all the petty fighting that goes on.

3) I live closer to southern maryland than I do baltimore, where the other forum is out of. (I live in Davidsonville)

4) actually,, thats about the reasons right now.

oh, and thanks for the green :cheers:

rack'm

Jaded
bcp said:
well, let me explain my reason for joining.

1) not looking for a relationship, discrete or otherwise, I am happily married with 1 child, (daughter, 10) and plan to stay that way..

2) I am tired of the forum that I have been on since 1998 due to all the petty fighting that goes on.

3) I live closer to southern maryland than I do baltimore, where the other forum is out of. (I live in Davidsonville)

4) actually,, thats about the reasons right now.

oh, and thanks for the green :cheers:

Expect it here too....:ohwell: