Where did you attend High School

Back

dear whoever sent me the karma

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt1Active id=p1247215 width="50%">Where did you attend Hi...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>12-06-2005 08:09 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">:lmao: Do tell:popcorn:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

how can i tell if you dont sign it :confused:

E

equineaddict

Cow Pie High

harleygirl said:
Me too!! (I guess that is why we are both so smart!! :razz: )

I attended Cow Pie High for 3 years and my last year as asked...by Mr. Taylor (don't know if you all are old enough to know who he is) to leave. So my Senior year was spent @ Waldorf Christian Academy where I graduated with 5 other kids! At least I can say I graduated in the top 5% of my class! HAHA!

camily

Peace
equineaddict said:
I attended Cow Pie High for 3 years and my last year as asked...by Mr. Taylor (don't know if you all are old enough to know who he is) to leave. So my Senior year was spent @ Waldorf Christian Academy where I graduated with 5 other kids! At least I can say I graduated in the top 5% of my class! HAHA!
What year did you go to WCA? I went there for one year and then they separated into two schools WCA and SMCA. I went to SMCA after that unfortunately. I think I was at WCA in 84 or 85 when I was in 6th grade.