Where did you attend High School

jtwhop

actually i went to 2 high schools. first Northern (in calvert county) then after tenth grade moved to st marys and attended Chopticon where i graduated.

Nupe2

Camily: I see you're a Dark Side of the Moon Fan. :yay:

Speaking of Dark Side of the Moon...best concert I ever saw was Pink Floyd at the Capital Centre. They had an intermission after playing their older stuff and began the second set with Dark Side of the Moon...makes my eyes red just thinking about it!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nupe2 said:

Speaking of Dark Side of the Moon...best concert I ever saw was Pink Floyd at the Capital Centre. They had an intermission after playing their older stuff and began the second set with Dark Side of the Moon...makes my eyes red just thinking about it!
:whistle:

camily

Peace
Nupe2 said:

My husband says the same thing about their show, but then again, it's the only concert he has ever been to! :dork:

oldman

Lobster Land
Heck, guess everybody else is logging in on this so -

Bridgeton High, Bridgeton, N.J., class of 62.

Left after graduation and was back earlier this year for a few months. It's no longer the hometown I really remember. The house I grew up in was razzed and is now the emergency room of the hospital. My grade school is now also owned by the hospital.
The area I roamed is now populated by migrant workers that are no longer migrants. After the Navy I came to MD in 82 and have no regrets. Wish I was as young as most of you but I'm not compaining. I spend hours going through the forums daily and laugh my butt off.

shajaynicemm

"Wish I was as young as most of you but I'm not compaining. I spend hours going through the forums daily and laugh my butt off."[/QUOTE]

:yeahthat:
I dont get any work done because I am reading forums all day. This was a fun thread.

bcp

In My Opinion
Pssst,, oldman
you may not be able to remember way back then but,,, When a man hits 40 his butt falls off or something, after 40 the pants dont even stay up unless you use suspenders..
I had always heard this before I hit that age,, thought it was funny,, dont find humor in it now. Hell, I dont even have enough butt left to sit safely on a chair anymore
:otter:

you may not be laughing your butt off, it may have dropped off in your sleep a few years back.

oh, and thanks for making me not the most aged on this forum. Maybe we can get together for a geritol and a game of checkers one day.

shajaynicemm

:lmao:
bcp said:
Pssst,, oldman
you may not be able to remember way back then but,,, When a man hits 40 his butt falls off or something, after 40 the pants dont even stay up unless you use suspenders..
I had always heard this before I hit that age,, thought it was funny,, dont find humor in it now. Hell, I dont even have enough butt left to sit safely on a chair anymore

you may not be laughing your butt off, it may have dropped off in your sleep a few years back.

oh, and thanks for making me not the most aged on this forum. Maybe we can get together for a geritol and a game of checkers one day.

oldman

Lobster Land
bcp said:
Pssst,, oldman

I've not changed weight or size since I was a teenager. Had a small butt then and still do. Now at my age some body parts are getting smaller but(t) not that. I'd rather get together for a 12 ounce Bud and talk to someone that still remembers DDE.

bcp

In My Opinion
oldman said:
I'd rather get together for a 12 ounce Bud and talk to someone that still remembers DDE.
your on.
umm, as long as we dont have to discuss in any detail those parts that are shrinking,,,,
this has not happened to me yet, and I dont want to know about it if it is going to. :shocking: