We're the class of '91.
:killingme :lmao:
Northwest PA. Our mascot was a beaver. The cheerleaders would yell:

We are the Corry Beavers and no one could be prouder... :thewave:

:yikes:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
desertrat said:
Yeah thats my old stompin grounds. The river, the desert, picacho peaks area.
Did you get to see any of the wild horses or burros that live on the proving grounds?

No :mad: They were on the other range out there closer to the water.. I really liked it out at Martinez Lake (sp) .. that was pretty cool, and we stopped where the graves were on that road where those people died like 1/2 mile from the river, we stayed in Yuma, I was there almost a month... it was different, but the weather was SWEET..in the morning it was mid 50- low 60's, by mid day, almost low - mid 80's, 2 days it reached 90..so we were out ther ein the "cooling down" months :lmao:

sockgirl77

sushisamba said:
Party hardy
Rock and roll
Drink a fifth
Smoke a bowl
We love parties
Sex is great
We're the class of '88!
I don't think we had one. All I can remember is Class of 95 is Alive. :ohwell:

onebdzee

off the shelf
usnwxwfe said:
Yeah... Poquoson HS is now the "Islanders". :confused:
If you haven't been to Poquoson in the past 10 years, it's changed ALOT!

They were the "Islanders" back then too....The Bull was the mascot....I haven't been there in forever!....I still talk to some of the people I used to "hang out" with and they have told me the same thing about how much it has changed

That's where I was raised and the entire time I was there there was only one(YES, ONE!) traffic light in the city....EVERYONE was either related to everyone or they had known them so long they considered them family :lmao:

usnwxwfe

onebdzee said:
They were the "Islanders" back then too....The Bull was the mascot....I haven't been there in forever!....I still talk to some of the people I used to "hang out" with and they have told me the same thing about how much it has changed

That's where I was raised and the entire time I was there there was only one(YES, ONE!) traffic light in the city....EVERYONE was either related to everyone or they had known them so long they considered them family :lmao:

Isabel did alot of damage to the lower end of Poquoson, so there are some really old, torn up homes & now some really high priced large homes. If I can remember correctly, there are now three traffic lights... those are all on the main drag (Wythe Creek area). The old library - i think it was a bank at one time too- (Poq ave near Hudgins) is now the Police Department, City Hall now hosts the new library. Its building up quite fast. (And yes, everyone seems to be related to everyone some how! kinda scary! hehe!) Feel free to PM me & I'll give you more of an idea- and not have to bore everyone else whos reading this! :)