Where did you attend High School

camily

Peace
baileydog said:
Manual High School
Peoria, Illinois
Class of "74"
Go RAMS!
I used to live about 1 hour from there. My husband is from Illinois. Monmouth was the closest town. Ever heard of it?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Yea I heard of it nut never been there. I go back to Ill every few years. Have alot of family still there

camily

Peace
baileydog said:
Maybe were related. Opps, we were talking about Peoria not St Marys. haha
Yeah right! I'm sure you know Galesburg though. The only time I went to Peoria was to go to a mall and when traveling around it back and forth from here.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
camily said:
Yeah right! I'm sure you know Galesburg though. The only time I went to Peoria was to go to a mall and when traveling around it back and forth from here.

Peoria was stomping ground in the early to mid 70's and boy did I have fun. Id have to say its got alot more violence now. But alot is still the same. Like to look up old classmates and friends when Im in town.

Makavide

Not too talkative
snuzzy said:
Council Rock, Newtown, PA. We had a smoking "pavilion" and I had a permission slip from my mom to smoke there! (1982) :whistle:

I had a few old friends who attended Council Rock.

John F Kennedy Hi
Willingboro, NJ

baileydog said:
Manual High School
Peoria, Illinois
Class of "74"
Go RAMS!

I dated a guy that lived in Peoria! He was in the Navy and stationed in VA. He was older than me so he probably graduated between 75 - 79

You probably know him! :jet: