Where did you attend High School

E

equineaddict

Wca

camily said:
What year did you go to WCA? I went there for one year and then they separated into two schools WCA and SMCA. I went to SMCA after that unfortunately. I think I was at WCA in 84 or 85 when I was in 6th grade.

Okay GIRL...I was @ WCA in 1984!!!! Yeah they did separate and both of my children went to SMCA for many years! Do you remember any of the teachers or principal? Such a small world! HA.

camily

Peace
equineaddict said:
Okay GIRL...I was @ WCA in 1984!!!! Yeah they did separate and both of my children went to SMCA for many years! Do you remember any of the teachers or principal? Such a small world! HA.
Who could forget Mrs. Gains? I hear she's still alive. Were you there only in 84?

E

equineaddict

camily said:
Who could forget Mrs. Gains? I hear she's still alive. Were you there only in 84?

Yep good ole' Colleen Gaines! She's still alive and runnin' SMCA I believe. I was only there in 84" that was my Sr. year and actually Ms. Gaines daughter was in my graduating class...her name was Maureen. Did you recall a music teacher by the name of Judy Eldgridge (she was from GA?)...you were a few years so did you know a Boyd Bussard?

camily

Peace
equineaddict said:
Yep good ole' Colleen Gaines! She's still alive and runnin' SMCA I believe. I was only there in 84" that was my Sr. year and actually Ms. Gaines daughter was in my graduating class...her name was Maureen. Did you recall a music teacher by the name of Judy Eldgridge (she was from GA?)...you were a few years so did you know a Boyd Bussard?
Yep, I read his mother just died. I was in the same class with his sister Nellie.
I do remember Judy. She was so cute and very nice.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Out of State:

usnwxwfe if you're still in Hampton Roads area you should know this school

Poquoson High....Class of '83....Go BULLS!

Last edited:

usnwxwfe

onebdzee said:
Out of State:

usnwxwfe if you're still in Hampton Roads area you should know this school

Poquoson High....Class of '83....Go BULLS!

Yeah... Poquoson HS is now the "Islanders". :confused:
If you haven't been to Poquoson in the past 10 years, it's changed ALOT!

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
usnwxwfe said:
Yeah... Poquoson HS is now the "Islanders". :confused:
If you haven't been to Poquoson in the past 10 years, it's changed ALOT!

I went to Deepcreek over in chesapeake and I hate comming back to Tidewater it's too congested

F

faststrat02

Howard High School, class of 94'...Ellicott City, md. alright so now y'all really know i'm not from around here (if you didn't know before...:lol:)

Softballkid said:
I was just out there a few months ago..Workin out a YPG..it was pretty cool out there :yay:

Leaonardtown High Class of 01 :takesahbow:
Yeah thats my old stompin grounds. The river, the desert, picacho peaks area.
Did you get to see any of the wild horses or burros that live on the proving grounds?