Where's Appyday???

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
Neither have you.

Actually, I didn't ignore you the first few times - I told you that I didn't consider those "abusive" comments. After that I ignored you.

Musta.
Warriiiiiiioooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs come out to playyyyyeeeeeaaaaayyyyyyy

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Chasey_Lane said:
You have to admit...that was a pretty lame karma comment to request vrai's assistance...:lol:
I also only sent her ONE pm asking who it was, and dropped it. :shrug:
and i didn't attack her on here either :lol: talk about exaggeration....

Pete

Repete
Coaster said:
STAR TREK- The Wrath of Khan
don't know if that's the exact title, I'm not a trekkie, but Montalban's performance was fantastic.
Yea, thats it. that movie is where Chekov said the name of the ship was "Botten Ebay" I was like WTF does Ebay have to do with Star Trek? :confused: Funny it was actually "Botany Bay". silly me

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Someone is lying...who is it? :tap:

happyappygirl said:

vraiblonde said:
Actually, I didn't ignore you the first few times - I told you that I didn't consider those "abusive" comments. After that I ignored you.

Musta.

oldman

Lobster Land
I don't know a single one of you IRL but I'm saddened to not have Appy on the boards. She was a wealth of information not to mention being a caring and funny person. I hope to have her return given some time. As far as Karma I see it as the forum itself, mostly in fun but sometimes over the top. How many newbies come on and receive a negative initiation. One has to lurk for quite a while before coming in or else they are in for quite a surprise. I also think Vrai does a pretty darned good job. I made one error in language since being on and she reworded it nicely to keep the same meaning when she could have easily given me a time out. Remember, we are supposed to be operating under a kinder and gentler system and what you say just may drive a good member away. PS, that doesn't seem to work for JPC however.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Chasey_Lane said:
Someone is lying...who is it? :tap:
I have my sent items folder in my pm box to prove who is right... I can take a jpg of it if you'd like. :biggrin:

me thinks Vrai confused me with the person who this thread IS about who sent her several messages asking who was giving the red threats. :shrug:

happyappygirl said:
I didn't interpret Vrai's post as saying you sent multiple PMs for that one karma comment... I thought her post implied that you sent various PMs over time regarding many different karma comments and they all fell into the "not worth researching" category so eventually she stopped replying because you just weren't getting the fact that she won't chase down a karma comment just because it hurt someone's feelings...:shrug:

Otter

Nothing to see here
kwillia said:
I didn't interpret Vrai's post as saying you sent multiple PMs for that one karma comment... I thought her post implied that you sent various PMs over time regarding many different karma comments and they all fell into the "not worth researching" category so eventually she stopped replying because you just weren't getting the fact that she won't chase down a karma comment just because it hurt someone's feelings...:shrug:

:yeahthat:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
kwillia said:

Nope. I sent ONE pm which was ignored. The karma to which i referred was dated 5/31 - the ONE pm was dated 6/18. See the pix of the karma sent items and the karma below.

Attachments

• karma-nasty.JPG
    karma-nasty.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 110
  • karma-sentitems.JPG
    karma-sentitems.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
happyappygirl said:
me thinks Vrai confused me with the person who this thread IS about who sent her several messages asking who was giving the red threats.
And after the first couple that were nothing, I started ignoring her, too. If it's a threat to kill or hurt someone or break into their house or something, that will get the perp a time out*. If it's someone threatening to call Animal Control, I could give a crap. Calling Animal Control isn't against the law.

*Edit: actually that would get them banned.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
happyappygirl said:
Nope. I sent ONE pm which was ignored. The karma to which i referred was dated 5/31 - the ONE pm was dated 6/18. See the pix of the karma sent items and the karma below.
You are very obsessive.

Atir211

vraiblonde said:
And after the first couple that were nothing, I started ignoring her, too. If it's a threat to kill or hurt someone or break into their house or something, that will get the perp a time out. If it's someone threatening to call Animal Control, I could give a crap. Calling Animal Control isn't against the law.

:yeahthat: