Where's Appyday???

KCM

Right Where I Belong
mainman said:
I love you...:smoochy:

Oh, I lost the crab dip recipe too... When you get a chance would you be a dollbaby and send it again...
:rolleyes: Next you will want her to give you access to the Karma Tracker 2000.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think we should make Not-So-Happy Appy girl post all her PMs from the last year. In fact, make it two years just to be safe.

All in favor, say Aye.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
vraiblonde said:
You are very obsessive AND right.

:fixed:

:lol:

I really really AM a NICE person :biggrin:
And not at all obsessive except when i'm right. ya'll oughta know by now i'm not gonna say anytihng i can't back up :lol:

Last edited:

PrepH4U

happyappygirl said:
Nope. I sent ONE pm which was ignored. The karma to which i referred was dated 5/31 - the ONE pm was dated 6/18. See the pix of the karma sent items and the karma below.
excuse me happy can you blank out my name on your karma jpg? I can't have people thinking that I give out green! TIA :whistle: :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
PrepH4U said:
excuse me happy can you blank out my name on your karma jpg? I can't have people thinking that I give out green! TIA :whistle: :lmao:
:blushing:
oops.....now everyone knows I occasionally indulge preph...:ohwell: it's only when needed, to smooth out the wrinkles. I promise.
:killingme

Last edited:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:
:fixed:

:lol:

I really really AM a NICE person :biggrin:
And not at all obsessive except when i'm right. ya'll oughta know by now i'm not gonna say anytihng i can't back up :lol:

Yeap!! :razz: Happy is obsessive, compulsive, right and NICE. :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
as all the various surgeries over the last 2 years can attest :lol:
but don't tell Rottncop, he's SOOO laid back...and i'm SOOO not :biggrin:

WildHorses said:
I can guarantee you she wouldn't have made such a comment without signing it. :smack:
Naw... she didn't sign the red "I HATE YOU!" karma she left me for telling her not to get the giant yellow polka-dotted dress...:shrug:

nomoney

WildHorses said:
Okay, who gave me "Red" and told me to "Suck Up" for missing Appy? Sign your comments!!!!!!Shame on you!!!!!!!I still miss her and I can guarantee you she wouldn't have made such a comment without signing it. :smack:

It wasn't me, but you should pm vrai about it and see if she'll track it for you.