Where's Appyday???

nomoney

kwillia said:
Naw... she didn't sign the red "I HATE YOU!" karma she left me for telling her not to get the giant yellow polka-dotted dress...:shrug:

You knew it was appy because vrai tracked it for you didn't she? She's your friend, that's the only reason she did it and why she ignores these people.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Why do people always want their red to be signed?
Is I hate you, you fat pig

more hurtful than

I hate you, you fat pig. Love, nomo
? :confused:

mainman

Set Trippin
WildHorses said:
Okay, just got more red and called an "idiot". That's just not nice. :nono: I'm starting to not like this forum -- why not sign your comments. :smack: Do we only have geldings on this site? :whistle:
Why don't you stop #####ing about it... You are making me tired...

The next time I can give some karma I will give you some and sign it...:yay:

changeling

K_Jo said:

more hurtful than

Yes, because I want the ability to go to nomo and say "I hate you too big fat pig" :razz:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
K_Jo said:

more hurtful than

How does Nomo know you're fat? Nomo got to meet you? :mad:

K_Jo said:
We made out. ONCE.
OLD new... that pic has been floating around in PMers for ages...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• kiss.jpg
    kiss.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 82

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i've enjoyed this thread ALMOST as much as when I flicked off the girl who got pizzed when I cut her off for ignoring my turn signal and hung on my rear bumper for miles :lol:

Last edited:
WildHorses said:
I'm going to go with Appy. :jameo: As you all may have noticed I ventured out into the other forums over the past few days and was fed to the sharks. :shocked: Those people out there don't understand horse people. :buttkick: I was called everything from an idiot to having my very expensive education questioned (they're right, if I paid that much money and didn't get that degree, I am an idiot) and being told that certain body parts I don't even possess were going to shrivel up and fall off. :lmao: It's a scary world out there, I'm staying in the barn from now own (now I know that comment will raise some ridiculous gutter/sewer comments from the non-horse world). :whistle: Appy, I know you're looking, come back. :huggy: Threads were never that nasty when you were here and if they did get nasty they did so at a higher intellectual level. :flowers:
You horsey people are nuts...:lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
WildHorses said:
Threads were never that nasty when you were here and if they did get nasty they did so at a higher intellectual level. :flowers:
Who are you kidding? :lmao:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
kwillia said:
You horsey people are nuts...:lol:

That's ok, I'd rather be considered nuts then rude. I ventured out of this forum as well. I found it hard to take any of the red karma seriously, just laughed it off and considered what the source appeared to be, kinda like back in HS days. Let's see, oh your not in our click and we stick together, even if we have nothing intelligent to say!!! Let me say this comment is for those who leave red karma like

Football players gang-r... 07-11-2006 11:05 AM STFU, stop being gay and get a sense of humor
Football players gang-r... 07-11-2006 04:04 PM Imagine its an 11 year old pony then and shaddup
Football players gang-r... 07-11-2006 04:03 PM Put down the crack pipe and slowly back away.

Guess I didn't see the subject matter of an 11 yo being possibly raped as humor, shame on me!! :buttkick: