wheres my damn pics paso?

Loper

Animal Poor!
Giddy up! said:
thanks loper...I have talked to her enough today..think she might shoot me if i call her again! :lmao:

:lmao: well shoot her first, then you don't have to worry about it... :whistle:

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
I just got done work..what a night..Kelly got bit bad by two cats..one on each hand...
damn..hope she dont get the fever...that #### sucks..make sure she cleans them out good..I would go to doc..just for good measure..learned in class that a cats bite your chance of gettin cat scratch is like 75% especially on the hand or near a joint...like your knuckles.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
damn..hope she dont get the fever...that #### sucks..make sure she cleans them out good..I would go to doc..just for good measure..learned in class that a cats bite your chance of gettin cat scratch is like 75% especially on the hand or near a joint...like your knuckles.

SHe got 3 fingers on one hand and the thumb on the other hand...got both hands ..uggg..I told her to take some horse antibiotics if they swell or get red..poor girl..

E

(((echo)))

Pasofever said:
SHe got 3 fingers on one hand and the thumb on the other hand...got both hands ..uggg..I told her to take some horse antibiotics if they swell or get red..poor girl..
curiosity killed the cat.....

but for a while I was the suspect :ohwell:

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
yeah she better go to doc...I had csf last spring remember..omg it hurt...gets in your joints and aches and the swelling was unreal..cats mouths are really germy..and the way there teeth are shaped..when they bite and as the tooth withdrawals from your skin it causes the skin to close back over..making it hard to clean out..so bacteria gets trapped..

Giddy up!

missperky said:
Beautiful pics. :yay:
Thanks..was being pasos guinne pig..she wanted to see if the dress was gonna scare the horses with it hanging over there butts..well no pics of me laying on the ground...lol we are riding in the parade saturday..wearing these hundred pound monster dresses! :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Mine squisheds my titties and then pulls them down to my stomach..:ohwell: Hopefully Jazz can tighten it in the back where it will not pull downward so much cuz of weight..

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
Mine squisheds my titties and then pulls them down to my stomach..:ohwell: Hopefully Jazz can tighten it in the back where it will not pull downward so much cuz of weight..
just reach down in there and pull them puppies back up!