wheres my damn pics paso?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
I thought I had a problem with the strap in the back last year...revamping that so I really dont flash anyone this year...dont want anyone turning to stone.. :popcorn:

Yes, you did. :lol: We'll just just duct tape, so no straps. :yay:

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
I will NOT be flashing you this year....cameras are faster now you know and I KNOW how fast Rack'ms takes pics...so I will not flash anyone..unless Giddy pisses me off...

I hope you distroyed that pic from last year... :lmao:

Psss Jazz did I wear a bra last year or not..I cant remember :whistle:
will make sure to piss ya off...i will pay who ever to get those pics of paso!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
We are meeting at 9:30 parade starts at 10:30 help with getting ready before then pics after that...hope to see you there..we are going to look great..You will NOT believe the flowers Giddy made for the manes and tails..she really out did herself...

already saw them... :razz:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Giddy up! said:
Besides...bandaids will work just as well...lol..i dont have a whole lot to lift or seperate..

I've got those, too. :yay: And they're "ouchless"...supposedly. :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
jazz lady said:
I've got those, too. :yay: And they're "ouchless"...supposedly. :lmao:

Somehow bandaids and ouchless don't quite work together.. but if it will make for good pics... :whistle:

Giddy up!

Im still working on these flowers..tryin to figure out what to do with your hair piece..hey...any one have any roach clips? need them for the tail pieces to hold the flower arrangement in the hair.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
Im still working on these flowers..tryin to figure out what to do with your hair piece..hey...any one have any roach clips? need them for the tail pieces to hold the flower arrangement in the hair.

PM smooth... :lmao: