wheres my damn pics paso?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Rack'm you meet us around 9:30 or so in the parking lot of the middle school..I will have the suburban not the big truck..seek us out..Parade starts at 10:30 I will bring 2 cameras if anyone wants to snap some pics...thanks..we could use a horse person too to hold horses for mounting

:smack: get your damn mind out of the gutter..

rack'm

Jaded
Pasofever said:
Rack'm you meet us around 9:30 or so in the parking lot of the middle school..I will have the suburban not the big truck..seek us out..Parade starts at 10:30 I will bring 2 cameras if anyone wants to snap some pics...thanks..we could use a horse person too to hold horses for mounting

I have to move my pool table and gym in the morning, I'm hoping to be able to be there around 9:30 or so.........

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:

I thought it started at 9:30?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:

We are meeting at 9:30 parade starts at 10:30 help with getting ready before then pics after that...hope to see you there..we are going to look great..You will NOT believe the flowers Giddy made for the manes and tails..she really out did herself...

rack'm

Jaded
Pasofever said:
We are meeting at 9:30 parade starts at 10:30 help with getting ready before then pics after that...hope to see you there..we are going to look great..You will NOT believe the flowers Giddy made for the manes and tails..she really out did herself...

I'll be there as soon as I can. :yay:

Giddy up!

rack'm said:
SOOOOOO..........do we have a time yet?? :tap:
Rack'm can you pretty please get there by say 10? parade starts at 10:30 would like to get as many pics as possible. :huggy: :huggy: two hugs and a big smooch for ya! :smooch:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
Rack'm can you pretty please get there by say 10? parade starts at 10:30 would like to get as many pics as possible. :huggy: :huggy: two hugs and a big smooch for ya! :smooch:

We will let you hold up the sheet Giddy has to change behind..I get the dressing room of the trailer :yay:

Giddy up!

Loper said:
Paso says it starts at 10:30 i looked in the fair book couldnt find a damn thing..would love ya to come around 9:45 10 to help us get dressed etc...could be a hoot..and some very funny shots of Paso tryin to get that dress on!

rack'm

Jaded
Giddy up! said:

I'll see what I can do.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
didnt ask for my cell?? :razz: to bad sucka! ya not gettin it! :lmao:

I DID pm him your number....You are always on the phone I will be too busy in the am but you always find time to talk..so expect his call.. :smack:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
Mine squisheds my titties and then pulls them down to my stomach..:ohwell: Hopefully Jazz can tighten it in the back where it will not pull downward so much cuz of weight..
:eyebrow: Do I need to bring a plunger or something? :shrug: