wheres my damn pics paso?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Look at it this way Jazz...same dress as last year for me..you should be able to get it off me by yourself...sad last year it took what 3 peeps to pull that dress off..I was getting ready to HULK it.. :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
Look at it this way Jazz...same dress as last year for me..you should be able to get it off me by yourself...sad last year it took what 3 peeps to pull that dress off..I was getting ready to HULK it.. :lmao:

The people along Route 5 were appreciative of the show. :roflmao: I'll see if I can get better flashing shots this year. :yay:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:
The people along Route 5 were appreciative of the show. :roflmao: I'll see if I can get better flashing shots this year. :yay:

I will NOT be flashing you this year....cameras are faster now you know and I KNOW how fast Rack'ms takes pics...so I will not flash anyone..unless Giddy pisses me off...

I hope you distroyed that pic from last year... :lmao:

Psss Jazz did I wear a bra last year or not..I cant remember :whistle:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
I will NOT be flashing you this year....cameras are faster now you know and I KNOW how fast Rack'ms takes pics...so I will not flash anyone..unless Giddy pisses me off...
I'm sure I can make you mad, too. :bubble:

I hope you distroyed that pic from last year... :lmao:
Yeah, it's destroyed. Just don't go on eBay for awhile, k? :angel:

Psss Jazz did I wear a bra last year or not..I cant remember :whistle:
Yes, but your cups overfloweth. :roflmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:
I'm sure I can make you mad, too. :bubble:

Yeah, it's destroyed. Just don't go on eBay for awhile, k? :angel:

Yes, but your cups overfloweth. :roflmao:

I thought I had a problem with the strap in the back last year...revamping that so I really dont flash anyone this year...dont want anyone turning to stone.. :popcorn: