Which religion(s) do you have a problem with?

Which religion(s) do you have a problem with?

• Muslim

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • Buddist

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Jews

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Christian-Catholic

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Christian-Protostan

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Scientology

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • Wiccans

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters

sunmoonstars

Anytime I want to. Answer my question.

Demanding aren't you?:whistle:
There are many things that I do not do.
I don't drink or smoke because I believe that my body is a temple.
I pay my tithes because I feel that 1/10th belongs to God.
I regularly attend church because I feel that we should not forsake the assembly of HIS people.
I repent of my sins (on a daily basis) because Acts 2:38 says I should.
Should I go on?
I love the life that I live; if there weren't a God I do not think that I have missed out on anything.
I haven’t always lived this way, so I have had my fair share of "things".
I'm not perfect far from it, however I'm human and I will and do mess up. (very often)

Last edited:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I regularly attend church because I feel that we should not forsake the assembly of HIS people.
I have been baptized in Jesus name because the Bible says I should.
Should I go on?
I love the life that I live; if there weren't a God I do not think that I have missed out on anything.

Interesting.
So you do nothing to harm your body? Just how much of a temple do you consider it?

and why do you feel that 1/10th of your money belongs to God? What does he need it for? and how did you come up with 1/10th?

How often is regular attendance of church?

As long as you love the life you live, that's what matters, but I personally couldn't live that way.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Should I go on?
I'm not perfect far from it, however I'm human and I will and do mess up. (very often)
Ummmmm, hey numb nuts, those are not answers to my question. :duh: How old are you? 10?

sunmoonstars

Interesting.
So you do nothing to harm your body? Just how much of a temple do you consider it?

and why do you feel that 1/10th of your money belongs to God? What does he need it for? and how did you come up with 1/10th?

As long as you love the life you live, that's what matters, but I personally couldn't live that way.

Well, I can't say that I don’t do anything; because I could stand to lose a few pounds however I try my best to keep harmful things out of my body.

1/10th? Because in Malachi 3:8-12 it says so (tithe equals 1/10th tithe: definition | Dictionary.com Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.

Regular church is at least once a week. If something special goes on then I attempt to make it there also. But not always.

It's not that hard actually. I would rather have peace any day.

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
Interesting.

DAMN!!! Most people don't even give 10% to their 401K (however, given the financial crises I can't see how I personally could give very much to either. Side note.....did you guys know that even several churches are now laying people off? Jesus Christ!)

Xaquin44

I don't quite understand how we are being condemned though.
I mean, its said that if we live right, accept god/jesus, whatever, then we get to heaven...if not...we burn for eternity. Right? It sounds like we get an option to me :shrug:
In what way are you seeing it differently? Not saying you're wrong, I'm just not seeing what you're saying...but I did speed-read through the thread on Wed.

the condemnation would have occured when adam and eve were kicked out of the garden.

This_person

When did anyone prove He did??
Never, but that's besides the point. I was asking because of the post:
I am smart enough to not simply accept whatever someone tells me at face value when science can prove otherwise.
I've yet to see any proof from science that God does not exist, so I was asking (and never answered) when science proved God does not exist (that thing accepted "at face value" :rolleyes: what science "can prove otherwise")
Let's see.. the world is only 6000 years old.. Check. God got that one right.
Can you show me a biblical reference for this, or a calculation that doesn't have "if we assume...." in it? If not, it's some person's personal belief, not that of any organized religion of which I'm aware.
man walked with the Dinosaurs.. Another check in the God column.. he got that one right.
Well, we do today, so...... :shrug:
Eve was made from Adam's rib.. but WAIT.. they both have the same amount of ribs.. But we'll give God that one too.. because we're good people after all.
Why is this an issue? If Adam's DNA was cloned, wouldn't he be the only one short a rib?
The normal life span of a man during the dinosaur years was >600 years..
I think it was a bit more than that for Adam through Noah, wasn't it?
Bushes talked.. and people listened..
If one talked with you, wouldn't you listen?
The world flooded, but there is no evidence..
Except for fish on mountain tops, that kind of thing, you're right
there was an Ark with every animal on the planet on it...
Not what's written, what you interpret
but no evidence of a monstorus ship EVER being built, or even the logistics of it EVER working out.
Again, show me the evidence of animals, insects, birds, and banana trees all coming from the same single celled source (read: evolution)
Yep, you got me, God exists, I had it wrong, just waaaay too much evidence to think otherwise.
Sarcasm notwithstanding, you've got exactly zero more than religion does.