White History Month

Should White History Month be celebrated?

• Yes, allow White Americans the same opportunity

Votes: 50 41.7%
  • No, we celebrate White History for 11 months already

Votes: 18 15.0%
  • Do away with all ethnic holidays

Votes: 52 43.3%

• Total voters

firstroundko

Registered Devil Dog
Nooo, he fought to preserve the rights of his great state of Virginia from what he deemed a tyrannical federal government. Second amendment anyone?

I remember April of 1968 very well. We weren't allowed out of our yard to play because Washington was in chaos, and we lived in one of it's suburbs. Burn, baby, burn! How's that for black history?

Nothing defines an American patriot more, than mutiny against his own government. Treason, anyone?

So you remember April 1968 well? Segregation/discrimination/lynching..... How's that for "civilization"?

AndyMarquisLIVE

Do you not realize the significance of this? Go play in traffic on 301, Cletus.
The man who killed Dr. King deserves NO honor, mention or memory.

Dr. King was, and always will be, a true American patriot.

Should we also hold a celebration for the man who tried to kill Reagan?

MMDad

Lem Putt
You want proof that whites are the minority.

You need to buy yourself a dictionary. If you have more than 50% of the population, you cannot be a minority. It's basic english. If you need it translated, press "2" and I'll translate into whatever language you can understand.

wishes26

You need to buy yourself a dictionary. If you have more than 50% of the population, you cannot be a minority. It's basic english. If you need it translated, press "2" and I'll translate into whatever language you can understand.

Okay from 2006 you say that we have the higher percentage. Buddy it's 2008 it's pretty much your world we just live in it

PricklyGoo

Today in White History

1994 - Kurt Cobain, lead singer/guitarist/songwriter for Nirvana, dies of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Cobain wrote many songs which influenced and shaped early 90s culture.

PricklyGoo

Today in White History

1928 - Birthdate of James Dewey Watson

Watson, a Nobel Prize winner, is credited with the discovery of the DNA double helix, among many other scientific breakthroughs.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Nothing defines an American patriot more, than mutiny against his own government. Treason, anyone?

So you remember April 1968 well? Segregation/discrimination/lynching..... How's that for "civilization"?

It was written into the US Constitution that we have the RIGHT to revolt against the tyranny of an overlord. THAT is exactly what the war of northern (federal) aggression was over. No treason there.

It's pansy assed libs like you that will be the downfall of this great nation. I have arms to defend my freedom, do you? If not, you're the enemy within, ####tard.

mu·ti·ny /ˈmyutni/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[myoot-n-ee] –noun
1. revolt or rebellion against constituted authority, esp. by sailors against their officers.
2. rebellion against any authority.

Have a fine life, #####!

T

toppick08

It was written into the US Constitution that we have the RIGHT to revolt against the tyranny of an overlord. THAT is exactly what the war of northern (federal) aggression was over. No treason there.

It's pansy assed libs like you that will be the downfall of this great nation. I have arms to defend my freedom, do you? If not, you're the enemy within, ####tard.

mu·ti·ny /ˈmyutni/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[myoot-n-ee] –noun
1. revolt or rebellion against constituted authority, esp. by sailors against their officers.
2. rebellion against any authority.

Have a fine life, #####!
Maryland My Maryland..........:yay:

:buddies:

PricklyGoo

Today in White History

1947 - Death of Henry Ford

Do I even need to explain how much this White American has contributed to society?

K

kris31280

I love Prince.
I grew up on the music of Prince, so I've got a soft spot for him.

If you ever go to Minneapolis, make sure to catch a concert at First Ave. It's very very surreal to be standing at the upstairs bar area and to see the star painted for Purple Rain (every star that has performed there gets a silver star painted on the wall inside or outside the building with the date of their first performance there)... I was having flashbacks of the movie.

PricklyGoo

Today in White History (April 8)

1918 - World War I: Actors Douglas Fairbanks and Charlie Chaplin sell war bonds on the streets of New York City's financial district.

PricklyGoo

Today in White History

1959 - Mercury program: NASA announces the selection of the United States' first seven astronauts, whom the news media quickly dub the "Mercury Seven".

**-all of them White Americans.

1926 - Birthdate of Hugh Hefner and 1974 - Birthdate of Jenna Jameson