Who vapes?

Definitely start out with a smaller mod and start out at a lower wattage and smaller drags. I recently purchased the VooPoo Vinci X for $30 online and i absolutely love it.

mitzi

He started me on 12mg Icy Cool Menthol to get reacquainted with vaping. I'm going back in this afternoon to add tobacco flavoring and maybe boost to 16mg.

I've asked about stronger than 12 mg and been told they don't have it. I assumed it's not made. I think this has been some of problem is I've needed a stronger mg. I've been a heavy smoker for years and I'm still craving them after vaping for over a month now.
I'll have to check this shop out. I like my mod and the minty juice I have is pretty good. I tried one with tobacco/menthol taste and didn't like it. It sure wasn't like a Newport :lmao:.
Keep me posted how it's coming along.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I've asked about stronger than 12 mg and been told they don't have it. I assumed it's not made. I think this has been some of problem is I've needed a stronger mg. I've been a heavy smoker for years and I'm still craving them after vaping for over a month now.
I'll have to check this shop out. I like my mod and the minty juice I have is pretty good. I tried one with tobacco/menthol taste and didn't like it. It sure wasn't like a Newport :lmao:.
Keep me posted how it's coming along.
I'm headed over after work to get some tobacco flavor, 16 mg and mighty mint 16mg and a couple spare coils. I smoke Pall Mall menthol 100s, so know what you're going thru. When I find a place like this, they get ALL of my business.:yay::yay:

mitzi

I'm headed over after work to get some tobacco flavor, 16 mg and mighty mint 16mg and a couple spare coils. I smoke Pall Mall menthol 100s, so know what you're going thru. When I find a place like this, they get ALL of my business.:yay::yay:

I've smoked those too. Anything 100s and Menthol is usually fine with me. I'm like that too, if I find a place I really like I stick with it. I do like Vape Jungle but if I can get 24 mg at your new place, I'll go over there and stock up.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I've smoked those too. Anything 100s and Menthol is usually fine with me. I'm like that too, if I find a place I really like I stick with it. I do like Vape Jungle but if I can get 24 mg at your new place, I'll go over there and stock up.
Just got back. The owner, Tom, hooked me up with naked tobacco in 60ml 12mg and 30mg 35mg salt which I'm mixing with my remaining 50ml 12mg straight icy cool menthol to achieve my target of 50% tobacco 50% menthol at 18mg. If that doesn't kill the cravings, I'll go for 24mg like you're looking for. I've turned into a damned chemist.:roflmao:

I've picked up 3 medicine syringes from Walgreens for cough medicine for my make believe grandchildren. They're free at the pharmacy. I would've bought some, but the don't sell them. I'll give it a try later and if it turns out, I'll uber a syringe over to you.:yay:

mitzi

Just got back. The owner, Tom, hooked me up with naked tobacco in 60ml 12mg and 30mg 35mg salt which I'm mixing with my remaining 50ml 12mg straight icy cool menthol to achieve my target of 50% tobacco 50% menthol at 18mg. If that doesn't kill the cravings, I'll go for 24mg like you're looking for. I've turned into a damned chemist.:roflmao:

I've picked up 3 medicine syringes from Walgreens for cough medicine for my make believe grandchildren. They're free at the pharmacy. I would've bought some, but the don't sell them. I'll give it a try later and if it turns out, I'll uber a syringe over to you.:yay:

What is the difference with the salt nics? I've read about it and I still don't understand. It's all confusing to me. Maybe 18 mg would do it for me. All I know is I'm tired of still craving a real cigarette even after using this thing constantly. Don't get me wrong, it helps a lot. I couldn't go this long without it. Maybe I just miss the cigarette. Sounds crazy I know, but it seems like an old friend always there for me.
Uber a syringeover. Can I simply inject the nicotine into my vein? That should kill the cravings. Nicotine junkies :lmao:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
What is the difference with the salt nics? I've read about it and I still don't understand. It's all confusing to me. Maybe 18 mg would do it for me. All I know is I'm tired of still craving a real cigarette even after using this thing constantly. Don't get me wrong, it helps a lot. I couldn't go this long without it. Maybe I just miss the cigarette. Sounds crazy I know, but it seems like an old friend always there for me.
Uber a syringeover. Can I simply inject the nicotine into my vein? That should kill the cravings. Nicotine junkies :lmao:
I just added some of the 35% salt to my tank containing 12% menthol. I think I brought it up to 18mg, maybe a little more. OMG! I'm going with a syringe of 24MG with 50% flavor, so I've gotta get the calculator out. I can always back it down a little because of the percentages I bought. Tom gave me both regular and salt, so both are compatible with my new coil. Yours should be fine, too. If not, Tom will hook you up for cheap! I'll go nowhere else now outside of an emergency.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
What is the difference with the salt nics? Newer coil? Should be ok. I've read about it and I still don't understand. It's all confusing to me. Yes, I know the feeling. Maybe 18 mg would do it for me. I think you and I both need 12-18. One pack of 100s, smoked to the butt. All I know is I'm tired of still craving a real cigarette even after using this thing constantly. I'm still smoking, just much less. Don't get me wrong, it helps a lot. I couldn't go this long without it. :yay: Maybe I just miss the cigarette. Sounds crazy I know, but it seems like an old friend always there for me. Preachin' to the chior!
Uber a syringeover. 😆 Can I simply inject the nicotine into my vein? That should kill the cravings. Syringe only, no pointy things. Nicotine junkies :lmao:

mitzi

I've smoked a few here and there. Only if someone gives me one. I won't buy a pack because I know I'll smoke it. I'll think "just this pack" but I'd be out getting another and be right back at square one. I promised my son I'd quit before their baby is here. I don't think they'll let me even hold him if I'm reeking of stale smoke. In fact, I know they won't.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I've smoked a few here and there. Only if someone gives me one. I won't buy a pack because I know I'll smoke it. I'll think "just this pack" but I'd be out getting another and be right back at square one. I promised my son I'd quit before their baby is here. I don't think they'll let me even hold him if I'm reeking of stale smoke. In fact, I know they won't.
DO NOT buy a pack. You've got a great incentive to quit! I've cut out about 8 of my normal pack a day habit on this, my first halfhearted attempt. Talk to Tom. You'll be happy you did. Very helpful and not a hint of condescension. :yay:

mitzi

DO NOT buy a pack. You've got a great incentive to quit! I've cut out about 8 of my normal pack a day habit on this, my first halfhearted attempt. Talk to Tom. You'll be happy you did. Very helpful and not a hint of condescension. :yay:

I'm not going to buy a pack. Cutting out 8 is a good start for you. I think I've really done good considering how much I smoked. I'd say I may have 2 or 3 a week, when my neighbor gives me one. I will go see Tom unless Vape Jungle can sell me a higher mg, but they told me they only had 12 mg last time I was there 2 1/2 weeks ago. This sure is a savings. I'm amazed at how much liquid is still in the bottle after 2 weeks. What I spent would have been only about 5 packs of cigarettes and gone in no time (I bought 3 bottles, buy 3 get 1 free).

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm not going to buy a pack. Cutting out 8 is a good start for you. I think I've really done good considering how much I smoked. I'd say I may have 2 or 3 a week, when my neighbor gives me one. I will go see Tom unless Vape Jungle can sell me a higher mg, but they told me they only had 12 mg last time I was there 2 1/2 weeks ago. This sure is a savings. I'm amazed at how much liquid is still in the bottle after 2 weeks. What I spent would have been only about 5 packs of cigarettes and gone in no time (I bought 3 bottles, buy 3 get 1 free).
Forget Vape Jungle. I promise you won't be disappointed that you did. He is from our generation and a professional. He may seem a little different, but aren't we all? I think that comes from too many nuke drills in elementary school.:lmao:

Just take a little bit of money when you go. First visit I got a coil and 60ml 12% for $25. The knowledge was free and priceless. Yesterday a coil, 60ml 12%, and 30ml 35% cost $50. Just do it. :yay:

mitzi

Forget Vape Jungle. I promise you won't be disappointed that you did. He is from our generation and a professional. He may seem a little different, but aren't we all? I think that comes from too many nuke drills in elementary school.:lmao:

Just take a little bit of money when you go. First visit I got a coil and 60ml 12% for $25. The knowledge was free and priceless. Yesterday a coil, 60ml 12%, and 30ml 35% cost $50. Just do it. :yay:

So I won't feel like a dinosaur when I say "I don't understand". I'll let you know when I go. Thanks for the tips.
I remember the nuke drills all too well, terrifying. Have you even looked on YT at the civil defense films from that era? We were doomed if one hit.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
So I won't feel like a dinosaur when I say "I don't understand". I'll let you know when I go. Thanks for the tips.
I remember the nuke drills all too well, terrifying. Have you even looked on YT at the civil defense films from that era? We were doomed if one hit.
:jameo:
Tom understands and addresses my concerns. I'm sure you won't feel uncomfortable.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Okay mitzi, I think I've got this down. Go to Tom and get the following (incorporate your current juice as necessary to save money)

1. 60ml The Mighty Quinn Straight Icy Menthol 12mg
  2. 60ml American Patriots Naked Tobacco 12mg
  3. 30ml American Patriots Naked Tobacco salts 35mg
Stop by a pharmacy and pick up a 10ml liquid medicine syringe.
(have your little white lie prepared, they don't usually sell these on the shelf)

You're going to add the juices in order to facilitate easier blending.
With pad and pencil handy, write out a grid of 4 columns x 3 rows.

menthol 12 tobacco 12 menthol 12 tobacco 35

You're going to start with #1, then #2, then #1, and finally #3 (label bottles 1, 2, and 3)
Do this process once and you'll end up with 4ml, 2 times and you have 8ml (my first try).
Add them in 1ml increments going by the bottom of the meniscus (curve of liquid).
Add 1 mark to each column as you go through the process, you'll end up with 4/8ml total.

This will produce a good flavor and roughly 18mg juice and a nice cloud. By using these 3 concentrates we can adjust the ratio of menthol/tobacco because you have 12mg in each flavor and can change the strength drop by drop until it's perfect for you. Just remember 3 parts 12mg to 1 part 35mg will produce 17.75mg. Bump the nicotine by adding one drop of 35mg at a time, to the mix.

If you have the ability, print this out and take it to Tom and ask for a coil that is compatible. He will set the Mod for you if you are uncomfortable doing it. I set mine to 25w 0.4ohm at 3.2v (sub ohm?) and believe this is going to work for me. Make sure you have ~$75-$85 available to spend, depending on the cost of your coils (2). Coils last ~2 weeks running at this rate, per Tom.

You can do this! It will be well worth it in the long run, I promise. You have a great incentive to make this a permanent replacement. Without you, that grand baby wouldn't even exist. Let that sink in.* Grand parents are a critical part of a stable child/family. Remember that when you have the urge to give up trying.

Stealing a real cigarette will be okay once in a while, but I've found that my Pall Mall Menthol 100s taste shitty after vaping. PM me if the mix is too weak/strong or too heavy on menthol or tobacco and we'll rework the formula. I'm leaving this out in the open, in hopes the someone else may find it useful.

I've written countless procedures for ISO certifications. This wasn't written to be condescending, nor disrespectful. It was written so that a person walking in off of the street could recreate my exact formula without pause or hesitation.

Disclaimer:
I'm not responsible for any harm you may experience following these instructions or using any products that contain nicotine. You must be 21 years of age to use products containing nicotine in the state of MD in which this article was written.

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
This is what I don't understand (the ohm and sub ohm). What does this mean?
It's the 0.4 in my equation. At or below .99 is sub ohm. It's just a part of an equation. Don't worry about the language as much as the compatibility of your equipment and juice. Sub ohm generally creates a larger cloud, but that technology and jargon has probably changed. Tom will explain in terms you understand. He is the epitome of customer service. Just go see him.
:smack:

Trust me.

mitzi

It's the 0.4 in my equation. At or below .99 is sub ohm. It's just a part of an equation. Don't worry about the language as much as the compatibility of your equipment and juice. Sub ohm generally creates a larger cloud, but that technology and jargon has probably changed. Tom will explain in terms you understand. He is the epitome of customer service. Just go see him.
:smack:

Trust me.

I forgot to thank you for tip. I have mine set to 25 W. Going to try it at 26. My set up came with 2 coils/tanks (pod). I noticed one started leaking yesterday so I need to replace. I was talking to a friend earlier about this and he recommended Tom in Solomon's too.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I forgot to thank you for tip. I have mine set to 25 W. Going to try it at 26. My set up came with 2 coils/tanks (pod). I noticed one started leaking yesterday so I need to replace. I was talking to a friend earlier about this and he recommended Tom in Solomon's too.
You're friend sounds very wise. :biggrin:

What resistance? The ohm symbol is Ω