Who would you like to meet from the forum?

warneckutz

Does it rhyme with who who?

boo-boo2.png

MiddleGround

If you have been here since Dec 2017, my guess is that you would not or do not know the person I was referring to.
That is, unless you are an old timer with a MPD.

None of the above. I just found it funny that there were accusations of "talking behind people's backs" yet the information was either not shared OR it was shared 'behind everyone's back. :lmao:

You know, the whole hypocrisy thing and all...

PeoplesElbow

Nobody in particular I'd like to meet, but I would love to see BlackDog and LittleLady meet and not know who the each other was.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
we used to meet at the ruddy duck back in 2011

The first Friday night meet & greet started there in Dec. 2011, but they soon ventured off to all sorts of (most, if not all) locally owned restaurants in southern MD.

black dog

Free America
No, you don't know me. You will never know me you high flying nutter.
You arn't tall enough much less sane enough to open that gate..

littlelady

God bless the USA
No, you don't know me. You will never know me you high flying nutter.
You arn't tall enough much less sane enough to open that gate..

I know you from your posts on this forum, unless you are just posting crap. Did you forget you posted that pic? Your deflection is not working. And, yes, I am 5’2”, but I just opened your gate. :killingme:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I know you from your posts on this forum, unless you are just posting crap. Did you forget you posted that pic? Your deflection is not working. And, yes, I am 5’2”, but I just opened your gate. :killingme:

And, if you ever are in your hometown, Bethesda, hit me up. I am not that far away. :wink: