Who would you like to meet from the forum?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I don't think he is a bad or good person. I am not judging him in the least. I was merely pointing out 2 truths. He tends to get into late night tiffs with certain people on this forum yet insists the other is the "crazy one." The other being that he is trying to pass off what he considers 'holier than thou' judgement when he has 2 failed marriages and is working towards what could be a third one.

Is there any parts of those two items that are not true? :shrug:

I've heard there are people out there that believe they can read anything about a person simply based solely on the number of times they've been married. I laughed when I heard that....

black dog

Free America
I've heard there are people out there that believe they can read anything about a person simply based solely on the number of times they've been married. I laughed when I heard that....

The bigger question is, how many can you have without giving up half each time.

MiddleGround

Like I mentioned before. It doesn't matter how many of your buddies come out to defend you. Trying to give someone advice about how to start and maintain a relationship when you have 2 failed marriages in the rear view mirror and possibly working on your third is laughable.

Poke fun and make jokes all you want. You are the one who has to live with your relationship history.

Talking about "banging someone on second base." Your parents must be so proud of you.

Chris0nllyn

Right. How stupid is that?

Almost as bad as believing one can read anything about a person simply based solely on their anonymous forum posts.

black dog

Free America
Like I mentioned before. It doesn't matter how many of your buddies come out to defend you. Trying to give someone advice about how to start and maintain a relationship when you have 2 failed marriages in the rear view mirror and possibly working on your third is laughable.

Poke fun and make jokes all you want. You are the one who has to live with your relationship history.

Talking about "banging someone on second base." Your parents must be so proud of you.

Did I get the base number wrong? Or can't you get her to make the wooooooo, Wooooooo oooooo, sound when one bottoms out... :yahoo:

black dog

Free America

What's truly laughable is that you think you know why I'm twice divorced. I sleep very well with all the decisions I have made as a adult in my life thank you.
I feel sorry for those who only have been married once, what a boring, stagnant, non interesting life that must be.

And yea, all of my parents are proud of all of us, none of us freeloaded off of them when life got hard or during trying times like so many offspring do to their parents and never seem to leave after that..

Chris0nllyn

I feel sorry for those who only have been married once, what a boring, stagnant, non interesting life that must be.

:confused:

Some of us understood it's a life-long relationship before saying "I do". It's certainly not boring if your partner is your best friend.

black dog

Free America
:confused:

Some of us understood it's a life-long relationship before saying "I do". It's certainly not boring if your partner is your best friend.

For some it works quite well,
And most think that, when they get married.
What a crock that is sometimes.. Hey,I'll just stay in this dysfunctional relationship because that's the way it's meant to be, or even better, Let's just stay in this dysfunctional relationship because of the kids.
It's better to come from or leave a dysfunctional relationship than it is to stay in one.

But it's all good until..... Half of that couple wants a divorce..

MiddleGround

But it's funny that you think you know me so well..

You are probably right. I do not know you nearly as well as you apparently know littlelady. With all the judgement and vitriol you spew at her all hours of the night, I am guessing you are exes? :shrug:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
For some it works quite well,
And most think that, when they get married.
What a crock that is sometimes.. Hey,I'll just stay in this dysfunctional relationship because that's the way it's meant to be, or even better, Let's just stay in this dysfunctional relationship because of the kids.
It's better to come from or leave a dysfunctional relationship than it is to stay in one.

But it's all good until..... Half of that couple wants a divorce..

It just shows you have made bad life choices. You were never married just shacked up and had kids. I feel sorry for the kids.
It's not boring unless you like to #### around and splitting up half of what you have. Ive been married for 40 years...never boring or dull, challenging at times. Divorce means you really have nothing financially or emotionally, especially more than once.
I can understand once but after that your right to marriage should be revoked

I had a friend who wanted me to be best man at his fourth wedding. Turned him down. I said if he really loved her, the last thing he should do is marry her. He got pissed and eventually the engagement broke up when she caught him cheating during the engagement

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
You are probably right. I do not know you nearly as well as you apparently know littlelady. With all the judgement and vitriol you spew at her all hours of the night, I am guessing you are exes? :shrug:

Brush up on your reading comprehension, KooKoo has posted every piece of information about herself that I post. With her rants, she is her own worst enemy.

black dog

Free America
I didn't know he was dating your son. Hell, we're almost family!:dance:

Do you peek when they play hide the salami?

Ha, good try, now that you've established that your brother is a tranny.
You seem to know alot about that lifestyle and peeking when men are having sex, maybe it's hereditary in your family...
A family that touches kids and peeks stays together?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Ha, good try, now that you've established that your brother is a tranny.
You seem to know alot about that lifestyle and peeking when men are having sex, maybe it's hereditary in your family...
A family that touches kids and peeks stays together?

Is Gemma the daytime persona of Littlelady?