Who would you like to meet from the forum?

black dog

Free America
Kookie, your not tall enough to reach my soul patch.. And Olney is nowhere close to Old Georgetown Rd and the beltway.. nowhere close.. In many ways..

black dog

Free America
Kookie, your not tall enough to reach my soul patch.. And Olney is nowhere close to Old Georgetown Rd and the beltway.. nowhere close.. In many ways..

Hopefully you started reading about American History today... And don't start with Tia Maria....

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hopefully you started reading about American History today... And don't start with Tia Maria....

I just promoted you to one hoot. You, truly, are funny. You can’t best me on this forum. The history is there; for whoever wants to read it. :killingme:

black dog

Free America
Yep, between the two of us, you are the only one that's been permabanned.
And then like a Troll came back with a new screen name. So yep, you win the prize.

Here's one of my son holding the flag and listening to some US history...I would bet that he's well versed with what happened at the Alamo....unlike some self discribed Super Patriots..
IMG_1619-2.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yep, between the two of us, you are the only one that's been permabanned.
And then like a Troll came back with a new screen name. So yep, you win the prize.

Here's one of my son holding the flag and listening to some US history...I would bet that he's well versed with what happened at the Alamo....unlike some self discribed Super Patriots..
View attachment 122437

You should be very proud of your son. Congrats. My issue with you is that you have something that went wrong in your life that causes you to be so flippant in calling out others’ problems. You act like you are perfect; when it is evident that you are not. Cockadoodle doo!

i have never heard the term ‘permabanned’. I am still here because I don’t give up on any situation. Would you like to post, again, about my dot having MS, or that I am lucky that my son didn’t die of an overdose; like some of his friends. He is drug free, has a job, and I am so proud of him. My dot had some issues with her MS in the birth of her second child. She is dealing with it, and I am helping. Anything else you have to say, coward?

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Because someone like you with a college degree should be so proud of there lack of knowledge in basic American history...Along with your endless editing because you can't seem to type your words so they don't sound like your drunk or high..
And that's most likely because you're either drunk or high............

I'm so far ahead of you two.... I've never sold multiple propertys and lost hundreds of thousands... And super shoes worked with money?? LOL....

Laugh at my High School Education if you want... I'm not the one that has to watch my grand kids and complain about the cost of medical insurance and the cost of fueling up the car. The only thing you teach this High School graduate, is don'ts....
Your dad should get the money he spent on your college, back...

Now throttle back on that vaping......

littlelady

God bless the USA
Because someone like you with a college degree should be so proud of there lack of knowledge in basic American history...Along with your endless editing because you can't seem to type your words so they don't sound like your drunk or high..
And that's most likely because you're either drunk or high............

I'm so far ahead of you two.... I've never sold multiple propertys and lost hundreds of thousands... And super shoes worked with money?? LOL....

Laugh at my High School Education if you want... I'm not the one that has to watch my grand kids and complain about the cost of medical insurance and the cost of fueling up the car. The only thing you teach this High School graduate, is don'ts....
Your dad should get the money he spent on your college, back...

Now throttle back on that vaping......

What are are you talking about? Now, I know you make crap up, just like ‘fake news’. First, I do know American history. Second, there is nothing wrong with editing. As far as the drunk or high thing, that is your problem for assuming that I am drunk, or high. Do you have any grandtots? I love babysitting them. When did I ever say we lost hundreds of thousands of dollars? We are in the money, so to speak. And, yes, the cost of med insurance and fuel for cars is very high. And, the worst thing you said in your post is about my father. He is dead, but the best father ever. He was an Eagle Scout, and then a leader. He was a geophysicist, worked for Standard Oil, and then for Amoco, and was the guy that said ‘drill here’. He never used a credit card in his life. You are such a piece of work. Work on that reflection thing, I mentioned in a previous post. You have major problems. I wish you the best.

Editing just for you. My father was, also, military. He was stationed in Korea, and was one of the guys that were told to ‘scout ahead’ because of his expertise. Also, we are going to sell our son the 2003 4 ruuner that we bought for dot when she went to Frostburg in 2004. I inherited that car when she bought a new one. I am getting a new car. I have gone through life not asking for much, but appreciate what comes my way. I do know that I am not like you. Thank goodness.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
So you bought the car for your daughter and she gave it back when she be bought a new one, and now you're going to sell it to your son that works nights at Walmart..
What a great parent you are...

black dog

Free America
So you bought the car for your daughter and she gave it back when she be bought a new one, and now you're going to sell it to your son that works nights at Walmart..
What a great parent you are...

Edit... Yet again the above post from nutter went poof.... And disappeared... Lol
A cognitive moment perhaps.....

MiddleGround

The sexual tension at that meeting would be off the charts.

Sitting in the same room, at about 2a.m., laptops all heated and "moist!"

Chatting back and forth on the forum. It would be... electric! :lmao:

Seriously though. These late night 'tiffs' make it really look like you two need to hook up!!