Why are you here?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well I came here, playing puppy dog to Jess. He was the first one on here, and I saw that there were alot of people in our surrounding area, so I came on here. My main reason for coming on here, is because, I wanted / needed to meet new friends, and hopfully genuine ones, ones that are more adult in the aspect of life. (Which btw, I have found :kiss:)

Did not come on here, looking for a fling, nor did I come on here, to just go to parties to get drunk (only been drunk once..NYE)

So that is my reasoning...and further more, I am glad I made the first move to type something. Otherwise I would be without great people in my life.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Chotoe mah-dey ku- de- sai!

Originally posted by Kain99
Sleuth- The Firefighter guy and whoever the bald guy was at the first party I went to. :biggrin:
:biggrin: That's Japanese for " Wait just a minute here!"
WHO are you refering to as "whoever the bald guy was at the first party" ??

I resemble that remark!!

:rolleyes: penn

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Chotoe mah-dey ku- de- sai!

Originally posted by penncam
:biggrin: That's Japanese for " Wait just a minute here!"
WHO are you refering to as "whoever the bald guy was at the first party" ??

I resemble that remark!!

:rolleyes: penn

You're bald??

K

Kain99

I'll be flat out honest... The only reason Biscuit logged on was to keep an eye on me. Through the whole thing he has made some great friends and I really think he's glad he joined us.

I guess what I'm really wondering is.... Do honest moral people risk ruining everything that they have simply by being on-line?

Can you get sucked into something without even realizeing it? Or is that just total BS?

I'm a real Dingo and there have been a couple of times that Biscuit has gotten upset over PM's and stuff I've gotten.

I'm thinking, hey he's just a buddy and Biscuit is chomping at the bit.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by watercolor23
:really:
What the heck does that statement mean...just O.K. Well :razz: on you!

*hrmpf* *crosses arms and pouts*

No silly! My offline uptight friends... Not you guys....:biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: Chotoe mah-dey ku- de- sai!

Originally posted by cattitude
You're bald??

:biggrin: Uh-huh! That shows what you were looking at! God, I don't like it when people treat you as a sex object! If they could only see beyond material things. like Yakky does!

:razz2: penn

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: Re: Re: Chotoe mah-dey ku- de- sai!

:biggrin: Uh-huh! That shows what you were looking at! God, I don't like it when people treat you as a sex object! If they could only see beyond material things. like Yakky does!

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!! you are to funny! What will you think of next. :rolleyes:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by kwillia
:rolleyes: And alotta good he is doing... he hasn't been able to keep you from hanging out in the men's room with your newfound forum buddies.

And yet, another reason for poor Biscuit to worry..... "Gee Kain your personality has done a 180 since you logged on to the forums, you'll be lucky to live another day." :bubble:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Re: Re: Chotoe mah-dey ku- de- sai!

The last time I saw you, I couldn't get my eyes off the ugly-butt shirt you were wearing. You chuck it yet??:biggrin:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
So, Kenny baby, are you saying you're a lover???? :biggrin:

Disclaimer: I am not nor have I ever flirted with or dated Ken King.
Yep, and I love only one woman, my wife.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Penn's shirt

The last time I saw you, I couldn't get my eyes off the ugly-butt shirt you were wearing. You chuck it yet??:biggrin:
:roflmao: I remember that shirt. :wink:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: Penn's shirt

Originally posted by Sharon
:roflmao: I remember that shirt. :wink:
:confused: What shirt?? Been to 4 parties, how am I supposed to remember which shirt I was wearing?
:razz2: penn (I most likely spent $4.00 on it, figuring I was going into the unknown!)

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
It's the shirt you wore to Sierra's with the little logo on the neck. That was a classic Catt moment, I thought she was gonna rip it right off ya. :lol:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Kain99
So, you've never dated anyone on the forums? :confused:
I met a guy on the forums a while ago and we dated for about 3 mos.! He was a good guy. Neither of us had come to the forums to find people to date, though.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by pixiegirl
we live too far away to date each other (me - Waldorf, him - Valley Lee).

I lived in Lexington Park and Dean lived in Laurel when we first met. It was hard...a big hike just to chill for a night.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Re: Re: Penn's shirt

:confused: What shirt?? Been to 4 parties, how am I supposed to remember which shirt I was wearing?
:razz2: penn (I most likely spent $4.00 on it, figuring I was going into the unknown!)

Well Shallow Penn, dang, guess our time together is not very memorable. I'm crushed!

You paid $4 for that rag?:eek: Dang, I'd have thought $2 tops!!