Why do some people find pleasure in pointing out someones faults/weaknesses, etc...

Why do some people find pleasure in pointing out other people’s faults/weaknesses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

dems4me

kwillia said:
She didn't put them in the same category... she said criminals or mentally ill... she simply stated those were two categories of people who shouldn't be automatically tolerated just because they fell into one of those two categories... I quoted it for you because you are always wanting to let people of the hook 'just because' and I worry about how you set yourself up to be used and abused because of that...:huggy:

Thanks :huggy: I just like to give folks the benefit of the doubt :shrug: :dance: I still don't see where the likeness is of the two. There's some mutual exclusivity there... criminals should not be tolerated... they had a choice...mentally ill people - don't have a choice... if someone with toretts syndrome were to walk by and say eff you or something, I'd understand - they were mentally ill and had no choice. :ohwell: maybe that's a bad example.. but I think you understand. :huggy: JMHO.

ritaj2k4

lezluv4her
my thought...

Well, I believe that the reason could be all of the above, (on the poll):huggy:. Some people are just weird and insecure about a lot of things, I know that I am not that person to find pleasure in pointing out someone's faults in life. If anything, I would try to address something that I find wrong or could be adjusted, but just to help a friend or a situation one or both of us are experiencing. That's just my thought .