Why do some people find pleasure in pointing out someones faults/weaknesses, etc...

Why do some people find pleasure in pointing out other people’s faults/weaknesses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Christy said:
That's not true. One of the only real benefits of going to most of the bars in Southern Maryland is to internally gloat because I'm in at least the top one list of attractive women in there. :shrug:
:fixed:
:yay:

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
I, myself, tend to pick on the hypocrites - the fat women who pick at someone else's weight, the karma kryers who pick at someone else who mentions karma, the liberal weiners who run down Republicans for doing the same thing Democrats did. Those people.

I always KNEW you hated me... :frown:

:roflmao: :huggy:

I agree with you however I have seen attractive women pick on those more homely - same as skinny folks pick at those that are not as thin as them.. it still feeds their egos. I just wish more folks stuck with the old adage of "if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all" but it just doens't happen anymore. Instead, I am a strong believer in - "Judge not lest ye be judged" though :clap:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Kizzy said:
:razz: I think all women AND MEN do that often, but we don't walk up to them and say "I know I look better than your ugly self."
No YOU just walk up and embarass the woman's boyfriend!!!! :kiss:

D

dems4me

Kizzy said:
:razz: I think all women AND MEN do that often, but we don't walk up to them and say "I know I look better than your ugly self."

One night it came down to me and my friend Peggy... it was 2 am the daily votes had been cast and Peggy won... :mad:

Attachments

• 905007550.jpg
    905007550.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 98

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
dems4me said:
I just wish more folks stuck with the old adage of "if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all" but it just doens't happen anymore.
Wouldn't be much a forum.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
dems4me said:
One night it came down to me and my friend Peggy... it was 2 am the daily votes had been cast and Peggy won... :mad:
What did she win? Some loser at closing time?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
dems4me said:
I agree with you however I have seen attractive women pick on those more homely - same as skinny folks pick at those that are not as thin as them.. it still feeds their egos.
Yeah. I'm the type that, if you're a nice person and I like you, you can be the biggest, ugliest, most foul-smelling person in the world and I won't even notice. But if you're a mean person or a jerk, I will ferret out your every flaw and point it out to you and anyone else within earshot. :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
People are people
So why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully

So we're different colours
And we're different creeds
And different people have different needs
It's obvious you hate me
Though I've done nothing wrong
I've never even met you so what could I have done

I can't understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

Help me understand

Now you're punching
And you're kicking
And you're shouting at me
I'm relying on your common decency
So far it hasn't surfaced
But I'm sure it exists
It just takes a while to travel
From your head to your fists

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
if you're a nice person and I like you, you can be the biggest, ugliest, most foul-smelling person in the world and I won't even notice. :lol:

Boy... you left that one wide-open for all the hen hatters... :jet: :roflmao:

:huggy:

Just wondering... how did LilyTiger vote 6 times on that poll? Wheres the option that says... I can't make up my mind so I would like to vote on every answer? :shrug:

D

dems4me

pixiegirl said:
People are people
So why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully

So we're different colours
And we're different creeds
And different people have different needs
It's obvious you hate me
Though I've done nothing wrong
I've never even met you so what could I have done

I can't understand
What makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand

Help me understand

Now you're punching
And you're kicking
And you're shouting at me
I'm relying on your common decency
So far it hasn't surfaced
But I'm sure it exists
It just takes a while to travel
From your head to your fists

Depeche Mode!!! :clap:

I was thinking about using this for my next av... what do you think? :shrug:

Attachments

• mememe.gif
    mememe.gif
    6.2 KB · Views: 81

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
dems4me said:
Just wondering... how did LilyTiger vote 6 times on that poll?
It was a multiple selection poll. When the buttons are circles, you can only select one. When they're squares, you can select as many as you want.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
dems4me said:
Depeche Mode!!! :clap:

I was thinking about using this for my next av... what do you think? :shrug:

I can not listen to Depeche Mode anymore.... Remind me of a crazy ex boyfriend. Creepy creep. :dead:

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
It was a multiple selection poll. When the buttons are circles, you can only select one. When they're squares, you can select as many as you want.

Thanks :huggy: :flowers: I'll remember that in the future... :dance:

D

dems4me

pixiegirl said:
I can not listen to Depeche Mode anymore.... Remind me of a crazy ex boyfriend. Creepy creep. :dead:

but wasn't that like 20 years ago :confused:

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
You and the phrase "I know" are two thing I wouldn't normaly associate.

Exactly!!! You -- don't ---- know ----- me... :cheesy:

:shutup:

and... pssst.... aps... this probably isn't the best thread for you to go picking on folks... especially when some of the forumites posted that folks pick on others for qualities they themselves possess and don't like in themselves... :wink:

BuddyLee

Football addict
dems4me said:
Exactly!!! You -- don't ---- know ----- me... :cheesy:

:shutup:

and... pssst.... aps... this probably isn't the best thread for you to go picking on folks... especially when some of the forumites posted that folks pick on others for qualities they themselves possess and don't like in themselves... :wink:
Watch out Aps! :ClubberLang: