Why do some people find pleasure in pointing out someones faults/weaknesses, etc...

Why do some people find pleasure in pointing out other people’s faults/weaknesses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
Proof that there is a God and he loves me.

Hey!!! 2ndAmendment!!! I converted someone on here!!! It can be done!!! ! :clap: :clap: :diva: :diva:

I'm soo happy for you asphole!!!! - you really arn't from hell !!! :huggy:

Toxick

Splat
Schadenfreude.

I should also point out that there are some of us who do not derive pleasure from pointing out the flaws of others - per se. But rather we do so in a genuine effort to help people better themselves. There is an honest and sincere hope that perhaps those with flaws can even rise up to our own level of perfection.

:dance:

Disclaimer: For the humor/sarcasm impaired, this post contains a sahara-like quality that you may not catch at first glance. I do not point this out as a criticism on your character flaw, but as a workaround in acknowledgement of it.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
ViolaceousTiger said:
Why do some people find pleasure in pointing out other people’s faults/weaknesses/mistakes/insecurities?

would just like to hear everyone's thoughts on that.

Because there "weak" about there own "faults" and the "mistakes" they have made in life and with all these issues, there now "insecure".

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
unixpirate said:
Because there "weak" about there own "faults" and the "mistakes" they have made in life and with all these issues, there now "insecure".

:tap: Check your emails PLEASE!

D

dems4me

mainman said:
Three dollar word for tard? :confused:

:killingme:

And this had nothing to do with converting political viewpoints...unless of course he is insinuating that 2A is a democrat :jet: :killingme:

Aps -- you were the one that brought up religion... and here I thought you'd turned over a new leaf. :frown:
:sigh: Never mind 2A. :frown: Honey is not a good approach for this stuff either ...I was wrong... :frown:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
unixpirate said:
I just wanted to point out that you didn't use proper grammar, but I mean in the best possible way. :razz:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
You are correct masta.. :lol:

I just spit it out cause I felt like it, and coming back from seeing the Tax man has my the little hair I have on my neck up like a new born chicken..

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
Sorry Demswit, I'm still consertive.

Concretive :shrug: Concretion :shrug:

:ohwell: can't help ya' there :ohwell:

Thanks though if that was supposed to be flattering :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Toxick said:
I should also point out that there are some of us who do not derive pleasure from pointing out the flaws of others - per se. But rather we do so in a genuine effort to help people better themselves. There is an honest and sincere hope that perhaps those with flaws can even rise up to our own level of perfection.
Well, are we talking about constructive criticism here or just cattiness? For example:

Girlfriend: Boo hoo hoo - my new boyfriend is such a jerk to me, just like every other guy I've ever dated. Boo hoo hoo.
Me: Well quit dating jerks then. Honestly, you constantly go after these unattainable rebels without causes, then complain that they're remote and inattentive. Sheesh.

OR

Girlfriend: Ooh! Did you see Susan's new hottie? He's so cute and what a body! Woo woo!
Me: He ain't all that. I've had better looking guys than that. And how Susan ever got a cute guy is beyond me since she's so tacky looking and all she ever does is run her yap about whatever stupid TV show she's obsessed with this week.

See the difference?

D

dems4me

cattitude said:
I just wanted to point out that you didn't use proper grammar, but I mean in the best possible way. :razz:[/QUOTE]

:roflmao: :lol:

Y'all are cracking me up today!!! :roflmao:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I say other.
It's survival of the fittest. The weak and ignorant deserve to be mocked, and if they can't learn from it, they should stay in Pooh's Corner.

You should be embarassed when you try to use words that you can't spell or know the meaning of.
You should be mocked if you're seen in public with a mullet or femullet.
It's unacceptable to force the rest of us to pretend that we're pleased that you're pooping out another baby on welfare of unknown paternity.
If you can't respect yourself enough to care how vapid you appear when you post online, why should I respect you?

In person, I'll tell the dude to his face that he needs to invest in a tweezer for that unibrow. I will NEVER tell a woman that I think she needs to lose weight when my ass has been so hungry that it ate my coveralls. I don't sling it unless I can take it.

People need to stand up for what they believe, political correctness is crippling common sense.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Hello6 said:
I say other.
It's survival of the fittest. The weak and ignorant deserve to be mocked, and if they can't learn from it, they should stay in Pooh's Corner.

You should be embarassed when you try to use words that you can't spell or know the meaning of.
It's unacceptable to force the rest of us to pretend that we're pleased that you're pooping out another baby on welfare of unknown paternity.
If you can't respect yourself enough to care how vapid you appear when you post online, why should I respect you?

In person, I'll tell the dude to his face that he needs to invest in a tweezer for that unibrow. I will NEVER tell a woman that I think she needs to lose weight when my ass has been so hungry that it ate my coveralls. I don't sling it unless I can take it.

People need to stand up for what they believe, political correctness is crippling common sense.

:clap:

D

dems4me

Hello6 said:
I say other.

boy, and here I thought you had went so far as to make "yourself" a hyperlink to a forumits personal profile instead of just underlined the word. I really had no idea who you were talking about :duh: Have you had your distemper shot lately? rabies? You sure have been meaner than usual.. :shrug: :huggy: