Why do women seek men to earn more than they do?

nickt1862

Good Morning to You all.

It's a new day and a new wave of conversation in this thread.

Now that we established that for the exception of a very few women, most women love abundant green dough and will go through great lengths to find a man that has daily access to a "dough mint".

There are some men out there that work 12 - 16 hours a day just to earn that money to satisfy their women. This is only to find out that she'll eventually slap divorce papers for not having enough time together. She also may have had several s_xual partners to makeup for what the husband can't give her being he's dead tired from working so many hours. Don't tell me that this scenario doesn't exist Ladies. Men are not perfect either as many can be p_gs as well.

Of course this thread is without going off course to discuss many marriage problems between men and women, as to say we are probably better off to go back living on a farm and live off the land and stay cut-off from most of society. No more cheating and no more competition - just family, togetherness, and the like. Yeah I know that I'll hear alot about this paragraph I just wrote of our opinionated group here - lol!!

As Humans - We have complicated things that we as a whole have become greedy in many aspects of life from money, status, more partners, and trying so hard to keepup or surpass the Jones'.

Anyway - What I wrote here is NO PUN INTENDED to anyone.

Have a Great Day and I look foward to the continued dialouge.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
most women love abundant green dough and will go through great lengths to find a man that has daily access to a "dough mint"...There are some men out there that work 12 - 16 hours a day just to earn that money to satisfy their women. This is only to find out that she'll eventually slap divorce papers for not having enough time together. She also may have had several s_xual partners to makeup for what the husband can't give her being he's dead tired from working so many hours. Don't tell me that this scenario doesn't exist Ladies.

Sure it exists, but it is definitely not prevalant. You must have had or been witness to some bad experiences...By saying that most women are gold diggers, you will never be happy, because you will always be paranoid. I'm not a gold digger, if I were I'd be chasing after CEO's (not ceo_pte's :rolleyes:) and lawyers...instead I'm content to live my life on my own terms, without a salary cap.

Pete

Repete
Dude, the answer to your question is simple. It is in our genetic code. Men look for the hotties because their genes will produce the best offspring, women look for men who are able to be the best providers. In the days of the caveman it was the strongest and fastest to provide food. Since we no longer chase down dinner through the bushes or have to battle with rival clans to keep them from carrying our women away, the criteria for providing has evolved to $$. What woman would sit there and honestly go "Holy crap, what a catch ! This guy can move me into a trailer in his parents back yard where we have to struggle to afford the basics, drive old cars, clip coupons and be overwhelmed at the slightest financial bump for the rest of our lives? Hell no, they want a guy who has potential and the wherewithal to get the raised ranch, 1.35 acres in Hollywood, MD.

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
Originally posted by nickt1862
Good Morning to You all.

It's a new day and a new wave of conversation in this thread.

Now that we established that for the exception of a very few women, most women love abundant green dough and will go through great lengths to find a man that has daily access to a "dough mint".

There are some men out there that work 12 - 16 hours a day just to earn that money to satisfy their women. This is only to find out that she'll eventually slap divorce papers for not having enough time together. She also may have had several s_xual partners to makeup for what the husband can't give her being he's dead tired from working so many hours. Don't tell me that this scenario doesn't exist Ladies. Men are not perfect either as many can be p_gs as well.

Of course this thread is without going off course to discuss many marriage problems between men and women, as to say we are probably better off to go back living on a farm and live off the land and stay cut-off from most of society. No more cheating and no more competition - just family, togetherness, and the like. Yeah I know that I'll hear alot about this paragraph I just wrote of our opinionated group here - lol!!

As Humans - We have complicated things that we as a whole have become greedy in many aspects of life from money, status, more partners, and trying so hard to keepup or surpass the Jones'.

Anyway - What I wrote here is NO PUN INTENDED to anyone.

Have a Great Day and I look foward to the continued dialouge.

Here we go. Thats just like saying that most men want a woman that they can walk all over and order around.

nickt1862

Originally posted by Nickel
Sure it exists, but it is definitely not prevalant. You must have had or been witness to some bad experiences...By saying that most women are gold diggers, you will never be happy, because you will always be paranoid. I'm not a gold digger, if I were I'd be chasing after CEO's (not ceo_pte's :rolleyes:) and lawyers...instead I'm content to live my life on my own terms, without a salary cap.

I think that's great that you're not a Gold Digger, as you hopefully will find a man that will adore you for who you are and vise-versa and live happily ever after.

Honestly, I've never had a bad experience with women. Maybe because I like opening up communications and know exactly what they are thinking and wanting. It really means listening and asking the right questions which can be different with each individual woman.

Paranoid, not really because again I'm going to cummunicate with a woman and discuss her wants and needs - if it doesn't "jive" with what I'm seeking, then we either stay friends or we both just move on.

I'm sure that that not all women are GOLD DIGGERS - but maybe because I reside in the NYC vicinity where there's alot of money, finding one that is not is not as easy as one thinks. Up here, a woman is only as good as the friends she keeps.

Up here, most women do chase after the CEO's, attorney's, physicians, and the like. A regular working man has to really impress a woman with many high priced posessions to pique interest from a woman.

Vince

most women love abundant green dough and will go through great lengths to find a man that has daily access to a "dough mint".
There are some men out there that work 12 - 16 hours a day just to earn that money to satisfy their women. This is only to find out that she'll eventually slap divorce papers for not having enough time together.

You must know my X wife. Lied, cheated and left for another man. A very wealthy man of course. Left me with both kids, all the bills and took every penny she could take. Maryland law says she gets 50/50. Adultery in our great state of Md is a whopping $10 fine. At least I got custody of the kids, but that's only because she didn't contest it. Point is, if she would've contested it, the court would have given her custody no matter what she's done.

But hey, life goes on. Kids grow up, go off to college, etc.

nickt1862

Originally posted by mixallagist
Here we go. Thats just like saying that most men want a woman that they can walk all over and order around.

I don't want a woman to "walk all over".

I want a woman to be my partner, my EQUAL, my main priority after GOD.

nickt1862

Originally posted by mAlice
Women want a man with money. Men want a trophy. We're even.

Yes, I heard that so many times in my life.

Shhhhhhhh...... Don't tell anyone - I'm not that way as I don't measure a woman by her dress size and the like.

I hope that you can keep a secret - lol!!!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Dude, the reason you can't get a decent female is because you whine too much. Shut the hell up for a second and start actually listening and you might just get somewhere. No woman wants some puss that biatches better then she does about how things just "aren't fair". Life's not fair get use to it.

Otter

Nothing to see here
A regular working man has to really impress a woman with many high priced posessions to pique interest from a woman.

Have you considered suicide?? :ohwell: With an attitude like yours, I can see why the women aren't beating down your door.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Hey Kyle

Will these work??

mydivascloset_1795_170113878

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I think his problem is that the women he would like to date are turning him down. I'm sure there are women that could make him happy, he just doesn't think they're good enough. This is usually the case with men who whine about not being able to find a decent woman.

Dude, change your standards.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by otter
Have you considered suicide?? :ohwell: With an attitude like yours, I can see why the women aren't beating down your door.

I think he's looking for a man...what kinda man actually says "pique" :shrug:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by mAlice
I think his problem is that the women he would like to date are turning him down. I'm sure there are women that could make him happy, he just doesn't think they're good enough. This is usually the case with men who whine about not being able to find a decent woman.

Dude, change your standards.

Thank God you came along when you did. We kept telling Pete to stop the dang whining about not finding anyone.

Vince

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Life's not fair get use to it.
:yeahthat: Quit whinning and move on. There is more to life and alot of women out there to spend time with. And believe it or not they aren't all greedy beyotches. Had to say "beyotches" because Vrai won't let me say ______? :biggrin: