Why do women seek men to earn more than they do?

nickt1862

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Dude, the reason you can't get a decent female is because you whine too much. Shut the hell up for a second and start actually listening and you might just get somewhere. No woman wants some puss that biatches better then she does about how things just "aren't fair". Life's not fair get use to it.

I'm NOT whining - I'm COMMUNICATING there's a difference.

:smile:

nickt1862

Originally posted by otter
Have you considered suicide?? :ohwell: With an attitude like yours, I can see why the women aren't beating down your door.

It's not an attitude - It's a way of life up here in the NYC vicinity.

I'm not making the rules nor am I "Biatching" - just telling it like it is.

nickt1862

Originally posted by mAlice
I think his problem is that the women he would like to date are turning him down. I'm sure there are women that could make him happy, he just doesn't think they're good enough. This is usually the case with men who whine about not being able to find a decent woman.

Dude, change your standards.

The problem I'm having is that the women up here are looking for the money - after communicating with them.

Religion does play a part with me as I want to eventually marry within the same faith.

After that, it's the women that think that I'm not good enough as I don't have "the potential" they seek. It's an attitude they have not me.

nickt1862

People

Maybe it's different in Maryland, but in the NYC vicinity there seems to be ultra-high standards placed beyond my means.

To the people I've spoken via phone conversations from Maryland - at least they give me the time of day and are pleasant to speak to.

Here - They can be rude and don't give me the time of day.

H

HollowSoul

Originally posted by nickt1862
People

Maybe it's different in Maryland, but in the NYC vicinity there seems to be ultra-high standards placed beyond my means.

To the people I've spoken via phone conversations from Maryland - at least they give me the time of day and are pleasant to speak to.

Here - They can be rude and don't give me the time of day.
the grass isn't allways greener

Hot N Bothered

Religion does play a part with me as I want to eventually marry within the same faith.
Then why did you say you didn't want to meet women in Church? They must be the same faith, but they can't go to church? How hypocritical is that?

H

HollowSoul

Originally posted by Hot N Bothered
Then why did you say you didn't want to meet women in Church? They must be the same faith, but they can't go to church? How hypocritical is that?
:confused:

nickt1862

I never said that I didn't want to but have said as I copied below the response I made in this thread :smile:

Re: This one's for MAlice!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Kain99
Meet Chicks in Church!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Chicks in Church are no better than ones I read in those personal ads unfortunately - thanks for the input

Hot N Bothered

I never said that I didn't want to but have said as I copied below the response I made in this thread :smile:

quote:
Meet Chicks in Church!

The Chicks in Church are no better than ones I read in those personal ads unfortunately - thanks for the input
Ah, I see the difference. I wasn't about to go back several pages looking for the exact wording.

That said, if you are determined that you will eventually marry someone of the same faith as you, then Church is probably the best place to look. What are the chances that the hottie you met at the bowling alley is of the same faith? Chances are you can find a woman at church who likes to bowl (or whatever your interests) If you don't see any prospects at your local church, you can go to the one a few miles away and attend there a few times.

I mean, if one of your basic requirements in a mate is what religion she practices, that's the best method.

mainman

Set Trippin

quote:
Meet Chicks in Church!

I don't think you have any effing idea what you want...

H

HollowSoul

Ah, I see the difference. I wasn't about to go back several pages looking for the exact wording.

That said, if you are determined that you will eventually marry someone of the same faith as you, then Church is probably the best place to look. What are the chances that the hottie you met at the bowling alley is of the same faith? Chances are you can find a woman at church who likes to bowl (or whatever your interests) If you don't see any prospects at your local church, you can go to the one a few miles away and attend there a few times.

I mean, if one of your basic requirements in a mate is what religion she practices, that's the best method.
i'm screwed then

K

Katie

There are some men out there that work 12 - 16 hours a day just to earn that money to satisfy their women.

Let me just pipe in here something. There are a lot of women on this board who work 12 or 16 hours a day also. Before I met my hubby, men would find out that I was a programmer and automatically assumed I was rolling in dough. Yes I make a good salary but with that salary comes the long hours, and travel.

Then they would whine when I have to go out to California, or whereever I would need to go for a week, and then call me every freaking night whining about how mean I was for going on travel and that i need to quit my job and find one that keeps me at home.

So...BITE ME

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nick, do you mean to tell me that in all of NYC, there isn't a single woman who isn't a greedy social climber? :confused:

I have a friend that swears there are no decent women in Southern Maryland. My suspicion with him, like you, is that you're using that as an excuse to not date. Fear of rejection? Laziness? Who knows? But I do know that plenty of poor guys, ugly guys and boring guys have a woman on their arm. So your complaints don't hold water.

And I'll tell you something else about the friend I mentioned above: He's the type that, no matter what kind of deal he gets, obsesses that he could have done better. For example, he just bought a new big screen TV. Prior to purchase, he compared a zillion different TVs at a zillion different stores. Compared a zillion different incentives - free delivery and set up, $200 rebate, free service contracts, etc, etc. Finally, after a year of this silliness, he bought a TV. But he's STILL obsessing and comparing, getting all worked up if he sees a better deal - "DAMN IT! I could have gotten free delivery AND a free service contract! :burning:"

Guys who complain about how "there are no good women" are like this. They can't commit because they're afraid the minute they do, something better will come along. So they wait and wait, price shop and compare, reject great deals - then finally die alone and unloved.

Something to think about.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Nick, do you mean to tell me that in all of NYC, there isn't a single woman who isn't a greedy social climber? :confused:

I have a friend that swears there are no decent women in Southern Maryland. My suspicion with him, like you, is that you're using that as an excuse to not date. Fear of rejection? Laziness? Who knows? But I do know that plenty of poor guys, ugly guys and boring guys have a woman on their arm. So your complaints don't hold water.

And I'll tell you something else about the friend I mentioned above: He's the type that, no matter what kind of deal he gets, obsesses that he could have done better. For example, he just bought a new big screen TV. Prior to purchase, he compared a zillion different TVs at a zillion different stores. Compared a zillion different incentives - free delivery and set up, $200 rebate, free service contracts, etc, etc. Finally, after a year of this silliness, he bought a TV. But he's STILL obsessing and comparing, getting all worked up if he sees a better deal - "DAMN IT! I could have gotten free delivery AND a free service contract! :burning:"

Guys who complain about how "there are no good women" are like this. They can't commit because they're afraid the minute they do, something better will come along. So they wait and wait, price shop and compare, reject great deals - then finally die alone and unloved.

Something to think about.
:bawl: