why don't blacks don't trust Republicans?

forestal

I'm the Boss of Me
oh, yeah, that's why..

Media Matters - O'Reilly: "I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels"
O'Reilly: "I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels"

Summary: In a discussion of recent comments made by Michelle Obama, Bill O'Reilly took a call from a listener who stated that, according to "a friend who had knowledge of her," Obama " 'is a very angry,' her word was 'militant woman.' " O'Reilly later stated: "I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels. If that's how she really feels -- that America is a bad country or a flawed nation, whatever -- then that's legit. We'll track it down."

oh, yeah, that's why..

Media Matters - O'Reilly: "I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels"
O'Reilly: "I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels"

Summary: In a discussion of recent comments made by Michelle Obama, Bill O'Reilly took a call from a listener who stated that, according to "a friend who had knowledge of her," Obama " 'is a very angry,' her word was 'militant woman.' " O'Reilly later stated: "I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels. If that's how she really feels -- that America is a bad country or a flawed nation, whatever -- then that's legit. We'll track it down."

:lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
oh, yeah, that's why..
O'Reilly later stated: "I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's evidence, hard facts

That bastard :burning:
He wants real "evidence" before he accuses her of saying she wasn't proud of America
:smack:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
oh, yeah, that's why..

Yeah, that has a lot to do with the republican party. :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And wow - I just thought of something. If Obama is elected President, the media will effectively be gagged against reporting anything negative about him, because if they do the Black Mafia will scream racism.

Vince

And wow - I just thought of something. If Obama is elected President, the media will effectively be gagged against reporting anything negative about him, because if they do the Black Mafia will scream racism.
They'll have Al and Jesse screaming down their throats. :lmao: And the Media wouldn't want to stir them up.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Pssst. Libs think O'Reilly is a Republican, even though he's said repeatedly that he's a Libertarian and that his hero is Bobby Kennedy.

Even still, you're a republican right? Do your expressed opinions represent the Republican party as a whole? No.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
:whistle: That is so typically white,

especially white male.

The first and only solution is "lynch" the blacks that say anything the whites do not like.

Just so typical.

:evil:

So you think Obama's wife should be lynched?
That's pretty harsh for some body that panders to the black vote

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!

If he wins, there will be many earthquakes from black and white people turning over in their graves.

This entire election has caught me, personally, off guard. I wasn't even THINKING about a black President and the thought of him winning puts a fear in me of what the downside of it could be. I'm not ready for it and I don't know how he sleeps at night. I would be a little apprehensive. He must be a robot.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
the thought of him winning puts a fear in me of what the downside of it could be.

Curious why you say that. I'm not really sure what your politics are, but I kind of figured you for a liberal Democrat (not a Left progressive - there's a difference).

What's the downside of Obama being President?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
:whistle: That is so typically white,

especially white male.

The first and only solution is "lynch" the blacks that say anything the whites do not like.

Just so typical.

:evil:

I can see JPC at night before he goes to bed, he dumps is 38 cubic feet box of black dildos on his bed and just rolls around frolicking in them.

JPC get off the black ####, you lost.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Curious why you say that. I'm not really sure what your politics are, but I kind of figured you for a liberal Democrat (not a Left progressive - there's a difference).

I think its a good chance he will have assassination attempts if not carried out.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think its a good chance he will have assassination attempts if not carried out.

You think?

I think that if Bush didn't have an attempt, then security is too tight to even try. Plus, now the media assassinates Presidents, not lone nuts.

Nupe2

I'm sure Lexi will express her opinion but let me share mine. I think a lot of black people are apprehensive about Barack Obama's safety. This continues to be a violent, racist, sexist nation. Although great strides have been made over the past 50 or so years, I don't think any of us is foolish enough to think that the murder of a prominent black man does not remain a distinct possibility.

Aside from the physical murder of Mr. Obama, I think there is also some apprehension among blacks that the "crabs in the pot" mentality would rear its ugly head if Mr. Obama is elected. That is, those blacks who question his "blackness" already would be looking for a situation where a decision, appointment or other action could be construed as not in the best interest of the "black community." The obvious risk and the shortsightedness of such a position is that Mr. Obama would be President of the United States, not President of the Black United States. His mission is and would not be that of a civil rights leader but the leader of the greatest nation in the free world who has sworn to uphold the constitution and protect the interests of the Nation. Although this risk is not to his person, the far reaching affects of this "black backlash" may be an overlooked and substantive negative bi-product of an otherwise positive outcome.

So yes, there is apprehension but I also think there is great joy amongst those who support his candidacy. I believe his supporters see the possibility of an America that lives up to the "true meaning of its creed...." and that this is the possibility for a new, more enlightened America. I think even those who may not vote for him would have to admit that his very strong, viable and classy campaign speaks well of the possibilities of this country and serve as evidence that change is possible and that change is not something to fear.

Time and the SUPER Delegates will tell.