Why you men get in trouble

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I cannot speak for all men, but Larry used to shower after getting grubby without the anticipation of intimacy. He just did it and any future booty was just a bonus.
That was also part of my point, but when i type on the smart cellphone, it's hard to edit and proof. :ohwell:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Well this is one way to do it! Whether he showers on a regular basis or not!
:twitch:
That would just be gross and there would be no interest or attraction to have a relationship, much less intimacy, in the first place.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I cannot speak for all men, but Larry used to shower after getting grubby without the anticipation of intimacy. He just did it and any future booty was just a bonus.

I can't stand to be grubby and smelly, so the shower happens with or without having anyone to care one way or the other.

I'm not dating at the moment, and I don't have to go to work, so I'm making it a personal challenge to see how long I can go without showering,

I'm up to 6 days so far. My blue jeans can stand up on their own. My plain shirt looks like pop art.

Interesting.......

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I'm not dating at the moment, and I don't have to go to work, so I'm making it a personal challenge to see how long I can go without showering,

I'm up to 6 days so far. My blue jeans can stand up on their own. My plain shirt looks like pop art.

Interesting.......

You are no longer welcome at the M&G. :coffee:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Interesting.......

Oh my. :eyebrow:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed

Interesting.......

Ummm.... :barf:

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
Let's see: 1. Men talking in short incomplete sentences not revealing the full story 2. Story telling 3. Grunt talk 4. Body part removal 4. Shower sex 5. Stiff blue jeans and pop art shirts

What could be next?

:popcorn:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Let's see: 1. Men talking in short incomplete sentences not revealing the full story 2. Story telling 3. Grunt talk 4. Body part removal 4. Shower sex 5. Stiff blue jeans and pop tart shirts
What could be next?

:fixed:

Attachments

• 25014.jpg
    25014.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 76

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Let's see: 1. Men talking in short incomplete sentences not revealing the full story 2. Story telling 3. Grunt talk 4. Body part removal 4. Shower sex 5. Stiff blue jeans and pop art shirts

What could be next?

Commuter sex. :jet:

On the bus? Off the bus? In the lot? At home? At the office? And most importantly, how do you get him/her to tell about it? (Last question could refer back to the body parts removal).